X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AEV Chris
    Administrator
    • May 2016

New from AEV - The Prospector XL!

After years of developing, testing and fine tuning, American Expedition Vehicles is proud to introduce the Prospector XL. Based on the Ram 2500/3500 platform, the Prospector XL shares many of the same components as the original AEV Prospector, with the addition of some very unique upgrades to transform this truck into something truly remarkable.

AEV's HighMark Fender Flares open up the front and rear wheel wells, allowing for the fitment of 40" tall tires with only 3" of suspension system - the result is massive ground clearance for off-road excursions and a low center of gravity for optimized on road handling. AEV also installs a heavy duty Hydraulic Assist Steering Kit which not only reduces the amount of driver steering effort needed to turn those massive tires but also reduces the amount of stress on the vehicle's steering box.

The Prospector XL has proven itself to be the ultimate, most adventure ready vehicle platform from AEV to date. With its heavy duty stamped steel front bumper, aggressively wide stance and massive 40” tires the Prospector XL is designed for the overland adventure travelers and recreational explorers who require a full-size truck that is extremely capable off-road, has the ability to tow heavy loads and still maintains exceptional driving characteristics on the road.

As a turn-key vehicle conversion, AEV takes all the guess work out of building your next adventure-ready truck. All of the components included in the AEV Prospector XL package have been meticulously designed and engineered to work in harmony with each other --maximizing both the on road performance and off-road capability without any compromise in ride quality, handling or towing ability.

Click here for more information!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AEV Chris; 09-08-2016, 08:15 AM.
  • FrostByte
    • Nov 2010

Very nice. Wish you all could come up with some fender flares for the Wrangler with a little more clearance.
    2009 Black JKU AEV bumpers, beadlocks, hood, 4.5 coils, Supercharger, etc, etc

Comment

• Ward
      • Jul 2012

Awesome job guys!
      Congrats on another great product development.

Ward
      2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
      2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
      2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
      2014 Jeep JK

Comment

• SonOfNeptune
        • Dec 2014

AWESOME! The truck looks incredible guys! I feel like the hard work and dedication of the team is going to pay off big with this one! I continually get stopped by locals here in MO asking about my Ram. That being said, any idea when the fender kit will be available for purchase individually. My baby is beaconing to be finished. (Fender flares and hood... Im just waiting to make the purchase all in one)

Thanks again AEV for bringing extra joy to my life with your vehicles.

Comment

• AEV Chris
          Administrator
          • May 2016

Originally posted by SonOfNeptune
          That being said, any idea when the fender kit will be available for purchase individually.
          We are still aiming for the end of the month for the Highmark Fender Flares.

Comment

• JeepinJon
            • Nov 2007

Those trucks look amazing, almost like they should be from the factory that way.
            Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
            4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

• WDL1982
              • Feb 2016

My truck is getting picked up tonight in California for the long journey to MI and the ultimate conversion, Prospector XL! Thanks AEV.
              Loading:
              2015 3500 CC-SB 4x4 Cummins/AISIN - Complete
              Prospector XL package - Complete
              Custom expedition cargo box - Complete

Comment

• RogueAEV
                • May 2016

you will love it!

Comment

• sprkplg08
                  • Aug 2013

is AEV going to have one of these at this years EJS? would love the opportunity to see one up close.

Comment

• AEV Chris
                    Administrator
                    • May 2016

Originally posted by sprkplg08
                    is AEV going to have one of these at this years EJS? would love the opportunity to see one up close.
                    We do not plan on bringing a Prospector XL this year. I can let you know if anything changes! We are working on some website updates and we will be including an updated events page as well as continuing to post when and where we will be at events across the country.

Comment

Working...