Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > American Expedition Vehicles > Expeditions and Back Country Adventures using AEV Products

Old 04-29-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjku View Post
Sounds like a great trip. Couple of tips. Where is the rental jeep coming from? Farabee's has added most of the harder trails to their restricted list. They seem to be targeting the moderate to easy trail people. Cliffhanger still allows some of the more difficult trails. If you use a FunTreks (Charlie Wells) Guide to Moab, UT Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails book, they now have a companion data card for GPS units. I just bought one and will try it out this week. Should be pretty slick. It has 55 trails on it and it coordinates with the book for directions and points of interest.

That LR4 should be in a good time on the trifecta - PS, GS and GBR. Should be interesting taking that across the crack.
I'm not sure where he's renting from, but I know there was no restriction and it was a 2-dr rubicon with a mild lift and 33s. GS will be interesting in the LR4- there will be quite a bit of tail dragging/banging (and he knows it). He's armored that thing head to toe, is running 32s, moved the spare to a tire carrier and has the suspension tricked into a couple inches of lift. He and I have both looked, but havent been able to find any videos of a LR4 crossing the crack .... We'll be sure and get video.

T
Old 04-29-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comac90 View Post
I'm not sure where he's renting from, but I know there was no restriction and it was a 2-dr rubicon with a mild lift and 33s. GS will be interesting in the LR4- there will be quite a bit of tail dragging/banging (and he knows it). He's armored that thing head to toe, is running 32s, moved the spare to a tire carrier and has the suspension tricked into a couple inches of lift. He and I have both looked, but havent been able to find any videos of a LR4 crossing the crack .... We'll be sure and get video.

T
I used to wheel with a guy who had a LR Discovery. Lifted, 33's, he did it just fine. Well, it did a number on his stock rear bumper, but he was replacing it anyway so he didn't care.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:52 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Brandty
Default priligy uk

Common use generic priligy - Dapoxetine belongs to a class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). This short-acting inhibitor is used to treat premature ejaculation in men.
I take buy priligy uk pill and it works as expected but after sexual intercourse I sometimes feel muscle pain in the back and fatigue. I do not know if this is because I work like a stud or it is a side effect. Anyway I am lucky that I gave it a try.

Last edited by Brandty; 05-11-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjku View Post
I used to wheel with a guy who had a LR Discovery. Lifted, 33's, he did it just fine. Well, it did a number on his stock rear bumper, but he was replacing it anyway so he didn't care.
I've been over it a few times, but always in a Defender on 35 or 37" tires. I think the line for a LR4 on 32s may need to be picked a little more carefully. LOL

T
Old 05-05-2012, 10:38 PM

How would a Rubicon 4dr - 2.5" lift with 255/85 (33 +/-) work out at Uhwarrie? I see there's "mild to wild" type stuff and would work my way up but trails to stay away from whilst I'm learning this beast?

Thanks
Old 05-06-2012, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncflyer View Post
How would a Rubicon 4dr - 2.5" lift with 255/85 (33 +/-) work out at Uhwarrie? I see there's "mild to wild" type stuff and would work my way up but trails to stay away from whilst I'm learning this beast?

Thanks
You could run any trail (but not every line) with that setup and rocksliders. That said, I'd recommend staying off Daniel and Dickey Bell unless you feel comfortable line picking and/or have a good spotter. Rocky Mount has a couple of 'good' spots, but there are bypasses.

T
Old 05-06-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comac90 View Post
You could run any trail (but not every line) with that setup and rocksliders. That said, I'd recommend staying off Daniel and Dickey Bell unless you feel comfortable line picking and/or have a good spotter. Rocky Mount has a couple of 'good' spots, but there are bypasses.

T

Thanks - sent you a PM on another question
Old 05-06-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:

Thanks
Here is my AEV 4.5" w/ 35" KM2's on Daniels.

http://hedrickspeedsports.blogspot.com/
2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute
2005 4.0L Brute
2014 Rubicon Xpo Adventurer, Supercharged (next....)
Old 05-06-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Thanks - sent you a PM on another question
Responded!

T