Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > All AEV Products > Ram, Prospector, Recruit Parts & Product Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-06-2017, 11:29 AM

Default Diesel Power Products XL build.

We just started an XL build in house and I thought I would start documenting here to show all of the other parts we are throwing at this truck as well. We do take these vehicles out and work them off road, it is an extremely capable platform and AEV's suspension works perfect. We had the luxury of being invited to run Cane Creek in Moab last year with AEV and we were the only customer there running a Ram 2500 on 40's. The three of us running the XL packages came out with any trail cred and drove right back into town for dinner. The truck we are currently building is a 2017 Ram 2500 crew short with the new SLT sport appearance group. It is Granite metallic and has a whopping 120 miles on it. We will be posting up the various stages as we go. This last Saturday I took some time to get the suspension installed in the shop while it was empty and I didn't have to share the radio. Feel free to ask any questions you would like.