Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > All AEV Products > Ram, Prospector, Recruit Parts & Product Discussion

Unread 04-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Default AEV for Ram Truck - Available Now!

For nearly two decades, American Expedition Vehicles has been on the cutting edge of the 4WD industry, continuously pushing the boundaries of design and innovation. After focusing primarily on the Jeep Wrangler, we recognized that there was a void in the industry for a full-size off-road vehicle that offers more cargo capacity and towing capability, particularly in the growing overland travel market with its requirements for extended range, payload and towing. We set out to design the ultimate full-size overland vehicle to fill this void.

It was extremely important for us to create a complete system of high quality components for the Ram that work in harmony with each other to enhance the overall look, driving experience and capability of the vehicle. This philosophy is found throughout our entire product line. Each and every AEV product is engineered with a specific purpose in mind and built to the highest quality standards, ensuring that it will perform exactly as it should for years to come. Welcome to the evolution of off-road innovation.

Now available for Ram 2500/3500:
  • Premium Front Bumper
  • 3" DualSport SC Suspension System
  • Raised Air Intake System
  • 17x8.5 Katla Wheel
  • 17x8.5 Salta HD Wheel
  • Tonneau Cover
Click here to view the all new AEV Ram product line: http://www.aev-conversions.com/shop/vehicle/ram
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11083757_854292057971880_7308324205524635952_o.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	13822  
Unread 04-13-2015, 12:14 PM

kick...ass...just sold the TJ. Perfect timing. Racing to be the first to order!

- question, is there ever going to be a color other than black for the Katla wheel?
Unread 04-13-2015, 12:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapitihunter View Post
kick...ass...just sold the TJ. Perfect timing. Racing to be the first to order!

- question, is there ever going to be a color other than black for the Katla wheel?
Awesome! That is perfect timing. As of right now, we are only planning to offer the Katla in matte black. We will be offering the Salta HD in an onyx and silver finish in addition to the current matte black.
Unread 04-13-2015, 12:35 PM

Congrats guys Looking forward to more builds!!!
Unread 04-13-2015, 12:35 PM

This is great news today. I am excited for AEV. Even more so I am excited to get my RAM here in a couple months. I made a deal with the Mrs. almost a year and a half ago that we would save up for the next purchase. For me, I have to wait till November but I am all about this. Its already in the budget. Best of luck and I hope that availability is good towards the end of the year!
Unread 04-13-2015, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEV_Matt View Post
Awesome! That is perfect timing. As of right now, we are only planning to offer the Katla in matte black. We will be offering the Salta HD in an onyx and silver finish in addition to the current matte black.
It's cool, I appreciate that. I actually like the idea of everything being black vs. any color.

Congrat's guys! Hope to make an order pronto.

I appreciate your prices on other things for what it is worth, I'll buy a winch from you folks for that reason!
Unread 04-13-2015, 01:28 PM

Very Cool! Looking forward to the release date for the raised air intake for the Hemi!
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires
Unread 04-13-2015, 01:31 PM

Lift ordered any word on when the flares will be ready?
I'm so stoked!
Unread 04-13-2015, 02:16 PM

I dig the modular bumper. Are you going to offer a larger hoop so folks can run round aux lights?

Cheers
Unread 04-13-2015, 02:53 PM

Recently, I was fortunate enough in Moab to get to drive the silver AEV RAM with DH and let me tell you all, I WAS QUITE IMPRESSED!!!! The AEV RAM drove fantastic! It really drove and handle like a dream. To drive a RAM this big and have it handle so smoothly, although I was surprise, I guess knowing what all that AEV has put into this project, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised at all. And to see it in person, was much different than all the pictures that I had seen of it. I guess I'm going to end up with one of these AEV RAM's too... ...bout time for me to get a new tow rig anyway.

Ben
2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute
2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon