Administrator
    • May 2016

New from AEV - The RECRUIT

Click image for larger version

Name:	Recruit_Hero.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	197442

American Expedition Vehicles is proud to announce the latest addition to its fleet of turn-key vehicle packages. The RECRUIT brings to the Ram 1500 the same level of innovative design and engineering you’ve come to expect from an AEV built vehicle.

The AEV RECRUIT is a light duty truck with heavy duty DNA. Based on the Ram 1500 platform, the RECRUIT is the ideal dual purpose vehicle for the enthusiast looking for a fuel efficient truck that is equally as agile in rush hour as it is on the trails. Every AEV component has been meticulously engineered to exceed all expectations, creating a vehicle that exemplifies the unsurpassed build quality and performance that we have built our reputation on.

With standard features like the Premium Front Bumper, Heat Reduction Hood, 4” DualSport SC Suspension System with 35” BFGoodrich tires and a number of incredible options, the RECRUIT is the most capable dual-purpose, half-ton truck package on the market.

Make everyday an adventure with AEV's Ram 1500 Recruit package. It includes DualSport SC suspension, front end protection, and our heat reduction hood.

Name:	DSC_8253.jpg
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	197443

Name:	DSC_8230.jpg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	197444
  • Ward
    • Jul 2012

Love it! AEV is killing it!

Ward
    2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
    2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
    2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
    2014 Jeep JK

Comment

• 04Ram2500Hemi
      • Nov 2013

I'm curious- why 20" wheels?
      2012 Ram Power Wagon
      Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Comment

• AEV Chris
        Administrator
        • May 2016

Originally posted by 04Ram2500Hemi
        This is just one variation. We have another style wheel planned for release in the summer.

Comment

• 04Ram2500Hemi
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by AEV Chris
          This is just one variation. We have another style wheel planned for release in the summer.
          Thanks Chris. I was just shocked to see 20" wheels on the 1500 when on the HD line up you're sticking to the 17" wheel (which is my personal preference).

I still think it's a shame you don't offer a suspension for us "older" suspension guys. I would have been the first in line had a suspension been offered for my 2012.
          2012 Ram Power Wagon
          Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Comment

• RKSTAR
            • Sep 2011

Will you be offering the parts individually in the future?

I am ready to order some parts for my new 1500!

Looks awesome!
            Last edited by RKSTAR; 04-07-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Kelsey73
              • Feb 2012

Is this something we can drop off our current trucks to have done?

Comment

• forsakenfuture
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by 04Ram2500Hemi
                It's almost like these are a place holder, aren't these wheels sold by someone other than AEV?
                "Don't wish for it,work for it."
                2014 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

• AEV Chris
                  Administrator
                  • May 2016

Originally posted by RKSTAR
                  Will you be offering the parts individually in the future?

I am ready to order some parts for my new 1500!

Looks awesome!
                  Of course! Starting next month we will start offering Ram 1500 parts available for purchase individually. To stay in line with past vehicle line-ups, we offer the full conversions first and then parts will follow.

Originally posted by Kelsey73
                  Is this something we can drop off our current trucks to have done?
                  Yes this will be an option but it is dependent on the model year of your truck. If you are interested, give Jeff Clark a call at 248-926-0256 ext 217.

Comment

• AEV Chris
                    Administrator
                    • May 2016

Originally posted by forsakenfuture
                    It's almost like these are a place holder, aren't these wheels sold by someone other than AEV?
                    These are AEV 20" wheels for the Ram 1500. We will also be offering an 18" AEV wheel this summer for the Ram 1500. The 20" wheels are required to work with our suspension system.

Comment

• JeepinJon
                      • Nov 2007

Not sure if it's the same Ram but I saw this gem at the dealership this morning while getting an oil change. I almost left with it.
                      Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
                      4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

• TheRussell
                        • Dec 2013

Looks like the same one to me. Out of curiousity was it for sale or just happened to be there?

Comment

• JeepinJon
                          • Nov 2007

New from AEV - The RECRUIT

It is owned by AEV. The dealership wouldn't open it or lest me test drive. I am trying to get in touch with the local representative to be able to drive it. Deciding between this and a Prospector XL. I have a few messages floating around the interwebs to get to the right person.
                          Last edited by JeepinJon; 05-20-2017, 09:30 AM.
                          Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
                          4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

• Daveh
                            • Jun 2012

The 18" wheels made their debut at Expo West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            2012 JKUR 3.5 SC, F/R Bumpers, HRH, Savegres, KM2s

Comment

• Meeper
                              • Nov 2007

i wish they would make a 20" wheel for the 8 lug, the big 17" tires just dont balance for SHAT and for those of us that are street only it would be awesome
                              Quadratec Inc.

Comment

Working...