Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tobey Auto Group
    • Nov 2016

Aev prospector 6.4 mega cab delmonaco

Hey everyone! Rob here. I now represent both of our stores for our aev division in central ohio! That means double the aev inventory and double the selection for you!

Contact [email protected]

here i have a delmonaco red mega cab prospector with

6.4 hemi
    ram boxes
    8.4 touch screen radio
    aev raised air intake
    aev susp lift
    aev pro cal
    aev stamped steel front bumper
    aev rear bumper (black )
    aev anti glare hood applique
    warn winch
    aev black logo grill
    aev wheels
    aev full size spare
    aev tailgate logo
    aev prospector badging
    aev winshield banner
    37' tires
    and much more!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tobey Auto Group; 04-25-2017, 12:34 PM.
  • 04Ram2500Hemi
    • Nov 2013

I was looking at this truck on your website but I was hoping you could post a pic of the AEV window sticker. I'd like to see every upgrade from AEV if possible. I didn't think there was a truck I'd trade my Power Wagon for, but this truck has me doing some thinking, especially if I added lockers to the truck down the road.
    2012 Ram Power Wagon
    Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Comment

• 04Ram2500Hemi
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by 04Ram2500Hemi
      I was looking at this truck on your website but I was hoping you could post a pic of the AEV window sticker. I'd like to see every upgrade from AEV if possible. I didn't think there was a truck I'd trade my Power Wagon for, but this truck has me doing some thinking, especially if I added lockers to the truck down the road.
      I'll take the lack of response to my question as a no...
      2012 Ram Power Wagon
      Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Comment

• msch2112
        • Aug 2015

wow. talk about a sale falling through the cracks on this one...

mike

Comment

• Tobey Auto Group
          • Nov 2016

This truck is still available!

I sincerely apologize for the lack of response, our AEV inventory is under new management. My name is Rob Tobey, I'll be able to answer any and all questions about our AEV products!

04Ram2500Hemi, please see the full window sticker attached and feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] or call/text at (937) 430-2620. I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have!

If you are still considering a new truck, now is the time to reach out because this one is priced to sell. We can assist in shipping costs as well!

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

-Rob Tobey, Tobey Auto Group

Click image for larger version

Name:	Delmonico Red window sticker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	187283

Comment

• 04Ram2500Hemi
            • Nov 2013

Thank you for the window sticker. With the truck only having 3.73 gears I fear it would be underpowered with the 37's. At this time I'll just hang onto my 2012.
            2012 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

• Tobey Auto Group
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by 04Ram2500Hemi
              Thank you for the window sticker. With the truck only having 3.73 gears I fear it would be underpowered with the 37's. At this time I'll just hang onto my 2012.
              04Ram2500Hemi,

I definitely understand your concern. I have another Prospector in stock that has 4.10 rear axle ratio; coupled with a 6.4L Hemi it would have plenty of power! Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you'd like more information; this Prospector is a 2016 as well so I'll personally make sure you get the best deal available!

Comment

Working...