Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > AEV For Sale > New AEV Prospector for Sale

Unread 11-17-2016, 12:10 PM

Default Aev prospector 6.4 mega cab delmonaco

Hey everyone! Rob here. I now represent both of our stores for our aev division in central ohio! That means double the aev inventory and double the selection for you!

Contact rtobey@ncchrysler.com

here i have a delmonaco red mega cab prospector with

6.4 hemi
ram boxes
8.4 touch screen radio
aev raised air intake
aev susp lift
aev pro cal
aev stamped steel front bumper
aev rear bumper (black )
aev anti glare hood applique
warn winch
aev black logo grill
aev wheels
aev full size spare
aev tailgate logo
aev prospector badging
aev winshield banner
37' tires
and much more!!
Attached Images

Last edited by Tobey Auto Group; 04-25-2017 at 12:34 PM.
Unread 03-30-2017, 09:09 PM

I was looking at this truck on your website but I was hoping you could post a pic of the AEV window sticker. I'd like to see every upgrade from AEV if possible. I didn't think there was a truck I'd trade my Power Wagon for, but this truck has me doing some thinking, especially if I added lockers to the truck down the road.
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires
Unread 04-07-2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Ram2500Hemi View Post
I was looking at this truck on your website but I was hoping you could post a pic of the AEV window sticker. I'd like to see every upgrade from AEV if possible. I didn't think there was a truck I'd trade my Power Wagon for, but this truck has me doing some thinking, especially if I added lockers to the truck down the road.
I'll take the lack of response to my question as a no...
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires
Unread 04-07-2017, 06:18 PM

wow. talk about a sale falling through the cracks on this one...

mike
Unread 04-25-2017, 07:41 AM

This truck is still available!

I sincerely apologize for the lack of response, our AEV inventory is under new management. My name is Rob Tobey, I'll be able to answer any and all questions about our AEV products!

04Ram2500Hemi, please see the full window sticker attached and feel free to reach out to me at rtobey@ncchrysler.com or call/text at (937) 430-2620. I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have!

If you are still considering a new truck, now is the time to reach out because this one is priced to sell. We can assist in shipping costs as well!

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

-Rob Tobey, Tobey Auto Group

Click image for larger version

Name:	Delmonico Red window sticker.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	22173