Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > American Expedition Vehicles > Expeditions and Back Country Adventures using AEV Products

Unread 06-18-2016, 08:18 PM

Default Hidden Falls Adventure Park, Marble Falls, TX 06/18/2016

For the 2nd time I have taken my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with AEV 4.5" Dualsport lift out to the Hidden Falls Adventure (Off-road) Park near Marble Falls, Texas in the beautiful Texas Hill country. This vehicle and this lift continue to impress me with it's capability off road and drive ability on road. I just thought I'd share some pictures and videos of the Jeep doing it's thing in-case you are on the fence about this lift. I am running 35x12.50x17 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's with Kevlar. When I was originally looking, I couldn't find too many videos of this kit in action so here you go!

https://youtu.be/b8OCn3UFnxs

https://youtu.be/2wvCvYhbHOs

https://youtu.be/T0WzTY5sut4

Some pictures as well:

Unread 06-20-2016, 06:50 AM
Administrator

Nice photos! Do you have any other planned modifications or a wish list? Mine is still quite stock but my wish list is very full! The lift looks great!
cholt@aev-conversions.com
Unread 06-20-2016, 10:23 AM

New front winch bumper would probably be next. Followed by a roof rack and rear bumper with tire carrier to hold jerry cans and a hi lift. Other than that, no real plans at this time.
Unread 01-04-2017, 08:53 AM

Just saw this. I will be back there the first week and weekend of May for the Wheeling for the Wounded. We had our JK350 out there and was real please how it performed following our toy Jeep.
Unread 01-05-2017, 11:02 AM

I'm a member of the Hill Country Crawlers and Hidden Falls is our base camp. If you look over to the right side of the primitive camping area you'll see our private area. Stop by sometime.

Unread 01-17-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid County Jeep View Post
Just saw this. I will be back there the first week and weekend of May for the Wheeling for the Wounded. We had our JK350 out there and was real please how it performed following our toy Jeep.
Just saw this. I don't have a jeep. But I am in Austin,TX and I would like to know how to donate to your Wheeling for the Wounded event. You can email me with instructions on how to donate? Thank you
jbtrichel@gmail.com
59 VW Single Cab Transporter
others...