Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > All AEV Products > JK Parts Discussion (2007+ Jeep Wrangler)

Unread 06-07-2017, 01:06 PM

Default Incredible Customer Service_Uftring Jeep Peoria IL

I just thought I would share a great customer service story. I bought my Jeep new from Uftring Jeep in Peoria IL 3 1/2 years ago. They are about 180 miles from my house. I recently noticed the front driveshaft was toast and I figured I would take it into my local Jeep dealership to try and see if it would be covered under the 100k mile powertrain warranty (I have 62k on it) because of the lift. As expected they said no. I then called up Uftring and explained the situation and they said "no problem" and then asked me for my address so they could send up a car transporter. They picked it up Monday and today they said it is ready to go and they are arranging shipping back to me. No questions asked and not a dollar exchanged.

If you are in the market for a AEV Jeep I would strongly urge you to consider this dealership. They were a pleasure to deal with a few years ago for the purchase and now for the outstanding service.
Unread 06-08-2017, 05:10 AM

That is impressive.
Unread 06-08-2017, 10:13 AM

This is not possible -- it is a dealership . Thought I would open the floor up here !!!!
Unread 06-10-2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead5 View Post
This is not possible -- it is a dealership . Thought I would open the floor up here !!!!
OK, I will bite. And rightfully so as I have been bashed on this forum for making anti-dealer comments. It is great to see a dealership step up and go above and beyond.

They (dealers that understand customer service) exist. In the Denver metro area I would Purifoy Chevrolet and Phil Long Ford in that group. Had some outstanding experiences there.

But I don't think anyone will argue that they, unfortunately, are the exception and not the rule.

Glad it all worked out so well for you!!!
Unread 06-10-2017, 06:06 PM

LoL ! Sometimes it works out alright . It's a tough business and I have a real thick skin !!