New from AEV - Borah DualSport Wheel
AEV is proud to announce our most versatile wheel to date, the all-new 17x8.5 Borah DualSport Wheel for the 2007+ JK Wrangler. Designed as a dual purpose wheel, the Borah is available in a variety of configurations with either a fully-functional Beadlock Ring for running very low tire pressure off-road, a Protection Ring designed for street use as well as wheel protection off-road, or no ring for a simple, minimalist look. Both the Beadlock and Protection Rings are interchangeable, giving you the flexibility to run a Protection Ring on the street or upgrade to a functional Beadlock Ring for off-road use.
The Borah is currently available in either an Onyx Black or Onyx Black/Machined finish. The optional Beadlock Ring and Protection Ring both feature a silver finish that can easily be painted for a truly customized appearance.
Available Ring Configurations:
• No Ring – The Borah wheel can be installed without a ring for a simple, minimalist look. AEV supplies black nylon hardware for this configuration to prevent dirt and debris from building up inside the threaded bolt holes.
• Protection Ring – The Protection Ring is a non-functional cast aluminum ring, designed as a sacrificial part to protect the wheel from trail scratches while also providing the same look as the Beadlock Ring. The Protection Ring includes Grade 8.8 hardware and is 50-state legal.
• Beadlock Ring - The Beadlock Ring is designed with maximum strength and off-road durability in mind by utilizing a 16mm thick, forged aluminum beadlock ring and custom Grade 10.9 metric hardware for increased shear strength and higher torque requirements. AEV recommends that Beadlock Rings be used for off-road purposes only.
• Size: 17x8.5
• Bolt Pattern: 5x5 (2007+ JK Wrangler)
• Offset: +4mm
• Approximate Backspacing: 4.59”
• Weight Rating: 2,400lbs
• Material: A356 T6 Cast Aluminum Alloy
• SAE J2530 / DOT Compliant
Please note: The Borah wheel with the Beadlock Ring installed is DOT compliant but that does not necessarily mean that they are 50-state legal for street use. Check state and local restrictions on beadlock installation and use BEFORE ordering. Beadlock wheels must be properly installed and require routine maintenance. As a general policy, AEV recommends that beadlock wheels are used for off-road purposes only.
Marketing Associate, AEV
Last edited by AEV Chris; 04-04-2017 at 12:08 PM.