Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > All AEV Products > Ram, Prospector, Recruit Parts & Product Discussion

Unread 05-19-2017, 11:29 AM

pricing SLT versus Tradesman is time consuming but seems like you end up in the spot spot either way.

Are you supposed to choose "pickup bed delete" option in SLT and Tradesman?
Unread 05-19-2017, 01:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky73 View Post
pricing SLT versus Tradesman is time consuming but seems like you end up in the spot spot either way.

Are you supposed to choose "pickup bed delete" option in SLT and Tradesman?
I don't see why not as long as it is still an SLT or Tradesman 2500, not 3500 or CC truck. The safest bet would be to call Cyle or Nick at extension 253 or 193.
cholt@aev-conversions.com
Unread Today, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEV Chris View Post
I don't see why not as long as it is still an SLT or Tradesman 2500, not 3500 or CC truck. The safest bet would be to call Cyle or Nick at extension 253 or 193.
If you build one on the RAM website, the bed delete option only works with the gas engine. With the Cummins it will not give you the option or tell you that you need to select the gas engine. Not sure if this is a bug, the engine has nothing to do with the bed, but that is how it worked yesterday. Just to let everyone know.

And my 2cents, the tray bed Prospector looks amazing! I would, however love to see what a crew cab tray bed would look like! Any plans to ever make one of those?
Unread Today, 06:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEVRAM3500 View Post
If you build one on the RAM website, the bed delete option only works with the gas engine. With the Cummins it will not give you the option or tell you that you need to select the gas engine. Not sure if this is a bug, the engine has nothing to do with the bed, but that is how it worked yesterday. Just to let everyone know.

And my 2cents, the tray bed Prospector looks amazing! I would, however love to see what a crew cab tray bed would look like! Any plans to ever make one of those?
We have no plans to do a crew cab version at this time.
cholt@aev-conversions.com