Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > All AEV Products > Ram, Prospector, Recruit Parts & Product Discussion

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Unread 05-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Diesel Power Products Diesel Power Products is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: 5204 E Broadway Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Posts: 160
Default Diesel Power Products XL build

I think you should start a thread personally. For wheels so that people can learn about offset from people that are running the wheel in question. Personally I wouldn't think of it as a conflict unless AEV made beadlocks as well. Just my .02 cents.
__________________
Visit us today!http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 05-19-2017, 11:44 AM
TTEngineer TTEngineer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 336
Default

Cooper, will you adopt me please. Sure I might be a 34 year old man child but I'd be worth it. Mutually beneficial.

https://youtu.be/FeF6ns_VuCk


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
2014 Ram 3500 Limited SRW 6'4" bed currently stock
2009 Dodge 1500 Sport on 35's - Totaled
1999 2Dr Tahoe on 38's - Sold
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Unread 05-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Diesel Power Products Diesel Power Products is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: 5204 E Broadway Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Posts: 160
Default Diesel Power Products XL build

LOL, sorry currently not accepting applications. LOL I've go a bunch of new stuff to show off here I just haven't had time to.
__________________
Visit us today!http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 05-22-2017, 12:35 PM
Diesel Power Products Diesel Power Products is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: 5204 E Broadway Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Posts: 160
Default Diesel Power Products XL build

Here are some updates. New turbo kit installed using a BD 2nd gen swap kit and a S363SXE turbo kit, I just towed the Howitzer back from Colorado with it and never went over 1200 on the egts nor did it shift out of 6th gear pulling and of the hills. I also set up my switch pro on a custom panel off of the center console for the bench front. I got rid of the cup holder closest to me because I wanted to use rocker switch's for my lockers and I wanted all of my switch's to be close by for easy use. While the new racks were being built at Nemesis industries I went ahead and busted out a temporary set up to get the new James Barroud tent set up. I did go with the XXL version since I am a bigger boned guy and need space. Adventure pics coming soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1503.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	22389  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1540.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	22390  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1539.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	22392  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1519.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	22393  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1518.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	22394  

__________________
Visit us today!http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 05-23-2017, 05:24 AM
AEVRAM3500's Avatar
AEVRAM3500 AEVRAM3500 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kelkheim Germany/Pittsfield, ME USA
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Power Products View Post
Here are some updates. New turbo kit installed using a BD 2nd gen swap kit and a S363SXE turbo kit, I just towed the Howitzer back from Colorado with it and never went over 1200 on the egts nor did it shift out of 6th gear pulling and of the hills. I also set up my switch pro on a custom panel off of the center console for the bench front. I got rid of the cup holder closest to me because I wanted to use rocker switch's for my lockers and I wanted all of my switch's to be close by for easy use. While the new racks were being built at Nemesis industries I went ahead and busted out a temporary set up to get the new James Barroud tent set up. I did go with the XXL version since I am a bigger boned guy and need space. Adventure pics coming soon.
That looks really nice Cooper! Too bad that nice setup will not quite work with the manual transmission I have.
Are the BD XLs on the hood causing any wind noise? Would those brackets work with the AEV air intake in place on the passenger side?
__________________
2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Unread 05-23-2017, 05:50 PM
Diesel Power Products Diesel Power Products is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: 5204 E Broadway Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Posts: 160
Default Diesel Power Products XL build

Thank you, they do not make any wind noise. I don't know if it would clear the snorkel or not. That is a good question.
__________________
Visit us today!http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Unread 05-24-2017, 05:46 AM
AEVRAM3500's Avatar
AEVRAM3500 AEVRAM3500 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kelkheim Germany/Pittsfield, ME USA
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Power Products View Post
Thank you, they do not make any wind noise. I don't know if it would clear the snorkel or not. That is a good question.
How did you get the switch pro panel with blue back lighting? Normally this only comes in green, but the blue matches the factory backlighting way better!!

As to the A-pillar mounts.... it just happens that I will be in WA late July with my truck, so maybe I should stop by and we will try and see if the brackets clear the snorkel!? What do you think?
__________________
2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Unread 05-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Diesel Power Products Diesel Power Products is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: 5204 E Broadway Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Posts: 160
Default Diesel Power Products XL build

You should by all means stop by anytime you come on through. As for the Switch Pros, they listed to their retailers and customers and made the blue specifically to match the Ram interior. How cool is that. If you follow the link you will see the drop down menu for backlight color.

http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p...-hardware.aspx
__________________
Visit us today!http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Unread 05-24-2017, 02:42 PM
AEVRAM3500's Avatar
AEVRAM3500 AEVRAM3500 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kelkheim Germany/Pittsfield, ME USA
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Power Products View Post
You should by all means stop by anytime you come on through. As for the Switch Pros, they listed to their retailers and customers and made the blue specifically to match the Ram interior. How cool is that. If you follow the link you will see the drop down menu for backlight color.

http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p...-hardware.aspx
Awesome, then be prepared for a visit in late July! I will let you know a closer date when the trip is fully planned!

Thanks for the link and the info!

Ralf
__________________
2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Unread 05-24-2017, 04:14 PM
Diesel Power Products Diesel Power Products is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: 5204 E Broadway Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Posts: 160
Default Diesel Power Products XL build

Anytime on the info and we'll give you the tour when you show up.
__________________
Visit us today!http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.