Go Back   American Expedition Vehicles - Product Forums > All AEV Products > Ram, Prospector, Recruit Parts & Product Discussion

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Unread 05-19-2017, 11:29 AM
lucky73 lucky73 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Routt
Posts: 1,044
Default

pricing SLT versus Tradesman is time consuming but seems like you end up in the spot spot either way.

Are you supposed to choose "pickup bed delete" option in SLT and Tradesman?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-19-2017, 01:17 PM
AEV Chris's Avatar
AEV Chris AEV Chris is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky73 View Post
pricing SLT versus Tradesman is time consuming but seems like you end up in the spot spot either way.

Are you supposed to choose "pickup bed delete" option in SLT and Tradesman?
I don't see why not as long as it is still an SLT or Tradesman 2500, not 3500 or CC truck. The safest bet would be to call Cyle or Nick at extension 253 or 193.
__________________
Chris Holt
Marketing Associate, AEV
248-926-0256 x272
cholt@aev-conversions.com
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-24-2017, 04:06 AM
AEVRAM3500's Avatar
AEVRAM3500 AEVRAM3500 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kelkheim Germany/Pittsfield, ME USA
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEV Chris View Post
I don't see why not as long as it is still an SLT or Tradesman 2500, not 3500 or CC truck. The safest bet would be to call Cyle or Nick at extension 253 or 193.
If you build one on the RAM website, the bed delete option only works with the gas engine. With the Cummins it will not give you the option or tell you that you need to select the gas engine. Not sure if this is a bug, the engine has nothing to do with the bed, but that is how it worked yesterday. Just to let everyone know.

And my 2cents, the tray bed Prospector looks amazing! I would, however love to see what a crew cab tray bed would look like! Any plans to ever make one of those?
__________________
2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-24-2017, 06:19 AM
AEV Chris's Avatar
AEV Chris AEV Chris is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEVRAM3500 View Post
If you build one on the RAM website, the bed delete option only works with the gas engine. With the Cummins it will not give you the option or tell you that you need to select the gas engine. Not sure if this is a bug, the engine has nothing to do with the bed, but that is how it worked yesterday. Just to let everyone know.

And my 2cents, the tray bed Prospector looks amazing! I would, however love to see what a crew cab tray bed would look like! Any plans to ever make one of those?
We have no plans to do a crew cab version at this time.
__________________
Chris Holt
Marketing Associate, AEV
248-926-0256 x272
cholt@aev-conversions.com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-24-2017, 09:18 PM
Wapitihunter Wapitihunter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: 6,300' asl
Posts: 731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEV Chris View Post
We have no plans to do a crew cab version at this time.

All:
There is a DIY power wagon ute bed project truck if you search this site. Cool truck. Love the bed. Looks good. High dollar.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2014 CCSB Tradesman 2500 -- G56 -- AEV dualsport -- AEV Katla -- 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T -- 315/70r17 Nokian Hakkapeliitta -- AEV bumper -- VisionX 6.7" light cannon -- Warn 16.5TI -- Mopar flares -- 8.4" Uconnect swap w/ customtronix jailbreak (front/rear/trailer cam) -- 3.73 gears w/ ARB front and rear -- Switch-Pros 8100
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-25-2017, 05:04 AM
Apdski Apdski is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: NC
Posts: 23
Default

Such a beautiful beast!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
07 JKU 6 speed - 285/70/17 Terra G2s - Savegre - Gobi Stealth - AEV front and rear bumpers, tire carrier - 2.5 Dualsport - Geo Brackets -
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.