This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV CertifIed Chrylser Jeep Dealers

AEV has launched a program designed for certain trained Chrysler Jeep dealers to stock, promote and sell AEV branded vehicles directly from their dealerships. These dealers are selected based on numerous categories like their demographics, performance and customer handling skills. Our intent is to pick the best dealers to represent our brand with the same passion and customer care as our consumer have grown to expect.
    As the program continues to grow, I will post their locations and contact person at each dealership on our website so you can pick the dealer closest to you.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at our Michigan office 248-926-0256.ext 217

For the full list of Certified AEV Dealers near you. Click on the Dealer tab on the Home page
    Attached Files

AEV Dealers

Any plans for a Maryland area dealer in the works?

Comment

AEV is aggresively searching for the dealers in certain areas that match our requirements. We do have a dealer close to Maryand which is in Manassas VA that can assist you in the purchase of an AEV branded vehicle.

If you are aware of a dealer in your area that would be interested in learning more about our program, please feel free to have them contact me directly at the office 248-926-0256 ext 217

Comment

canada

are you looking at working with any dealers in canada

Comment

Originally posted by yukonhemi View Post
          are you looking at working with any dealers in canada

Comment

Starr Motors

I notice Starr Motors of Suffolk, VA, is not on your approved list. Any reason why?
            Steve

Comment

Haw about a Florida dealer !!!!!

Comment

To bad my AEV dealer has never even heard of the Brute!

Was really happy to see we have an AEV dealer actually in my home town who could help me order a Brute Double Cab until I called them and couldnt find a single person who even knew what I was talking about.

Kept getting the run around and quit after the the parts department guy told me that he would compile a list of parts and let me know how much it was going to cost to make a truck like that. I literally had to direct the guy to the dealers own website to show him what I was talking about.

Gonna be calling around till I find an AEV dealer that actually knows what the hell a Brute even is, until that time Ill avoid my local dealer.

Comment

I know what a brute is and can order one for you immediately
                  Chris Madison
                  General Manager
                  Cross Chrysler Jeep
                  Kentucky's #1 Jeep Dealer
                  502-693-5779 Cell
                  502-459-9900 Ext. 204
                  1-800-783-6444
                  cmadison@crossmtrs.com
                  www.CrossJeep.com
                  2005 Highline Rubicon Brute on 37's
                  2006 AEV Hemi LJ Rubicon
                  1970 VW Bus Sold
                  1990 911 964 Carrera 4 Coupe Sold
                  2002 AEV 112 Sold
                  2015 Tank JKUR w/dealer installed JK-350 Sold
                  2006 Highline LJ 37's Sold
                  2005 Highline LJ 37's Dynatrac Sold

Comment

Jeff wyler jeep in Lawrenceburg Indiana has one with a hemi sitting on the showroom floor. I checked it out this past weekend and it is sweeeettttt. Google wyler in Lawrenceburg for there website and view pics. They also have a 10th anniv. Rubi in anvil color with hemi. I drove that one and all I can say is OMG.

Comment

We are pleased to be Eastern Washingtons AEV Dealer

Here at Barton CDJR in Spokane, WA we are excited to be come a new AEV Dealer. The build quality of the Jeeps is outstanding. Give us a call at 509-321-7304 or look us up online at www.bartonjeep.net. We look forward to helping you get the perfect AEV for your next adventure.

Comment

New AEV Authorized Dealer in California!

Hello to all the AEV forum members out there! Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Ryan Vetack, sales manager for Soutar's - Chrysler, Dodge Jeep, Ram & Toyota.

We have been serving the Southern California area for over 50 years, conveniently located halfway between Los Angeles & Las Vegas in the High Desert city of Barstow!

We are very proud to announce that we are officially an AEV Authorized Dealer and have just received our first JK350 with a 4.5" lift, 37" tires, 4.56 gears and much, much more!

Please contact us with any questions or for more information.

Thanks again!
                        Attached Files
                        Soutar's - Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram & Toyota
                        An authorized AEV dealer!

(760) 256-3502
                        631 W Main St.
                        Barstow, CA 92311
                        Visit us @ Soutars.com!

Ryan Vetack
                        Sales Manager
                        ryan@soutars.com

Comment

Aev certified dealer

Hi there !
                          I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself .

I am Annamarie the internet sales manager at Mark's Casa Jeep in Albuquerque New Mexico . I handle the orders and built orders for the
                          dealership .. I will be posting vehicles that we have built using AEV products

Thank you
                          Annamarie Sandoval
                          505 804 2727
                          Thisgirlsellscars@gmail.com

Comment

Hillview Motors Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM In Greensburg, PA Is proud to be part of the AEV Dealership program.

My name Is Nick Przybylek and I am part of the Internet Department here at Hillview. Check back as our AEV JK's should be here shortly!

Nick Przybylek
                            Hillview Motors Inc.
                            (800) 686-4455 x 1215
                            www.HillviewMotors.com
                            PrzybylekN@HillviewMotors.com

Comment

Hey Ya'll

My name is Jordan Vied and I represent Freedom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Lexington Kentucky. We are Kentucky's number 1 volume dealer for Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram products and we are also a licensed AEV dealer. We stock AEV built Jeeps on the lot! We are very excited about our AEV partnership and would love for everyone to come by and check our selection of products! my direct line is 859-285-0733 and our office line is 859-268-3000. I am a Chrysler Certified sales representative (not just an internet sales rep) and I love AEV products!
                              Freedom CDJR is KY's LARGEST Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer in the state of Kentucky! Come see Jordan with all of your AEV and Jeep needs!!
                              Jordan Vied 859-285-0733

Comment

Working...
                              X