Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to buy Prospector XL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking to buy Prospector XL

    Looking to purchase a Prospector XL with the base truck being a limited model in either red, silver or white. Purchase prior to end of 2017 is ideal.
    If any dealers have one available or in the pipeline please let me know. Thanks.
    im in San Antonio but willing to travel for best deal.
    Last edited by texastonka; 11-11-2017, 09:50 AM. Reason: Spelling as usual

  • #2
    check on your local/regional incentives (they can be big on certain models but less so on say laramie) from RAM b/c they will apply to where you are titling the truck (I think) not the area where vehicle is bought (if out state say). They should be pretty good at end of year I'd think...

    Comment


    • #3
      We can also build one for you if you can find the truck if there are none already built to that spec. Most of our dealers will post their AEV inventory on here when they get a new one in stock.
      Chris Holt
      Marketing Associate, AEV
      248-926-0256 x272
      cholt@aev-conversions.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post
        We can also build one for you if you can find the truck if there are none already built to that spec. Most of our dealers will post their AEV inventory on here when they get a new one in stock.
        Big issue is I'd need to take delivery prior to Dec 31. That si why I'd need one prebuilt or in the pipeline. If I order a 2018 Ram 2500 I'm looking at six weeks for delivery then approx 4 weeks for AEV to be done, correct?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by texastonka View Post

          Big issue is I'd need to take delivery prior to Dec 31. That si why I'd need one prebuilt or in the pipeline. If I order a 2018 Ram 2500 I'm looking at six weeks for delivery then approx 4 weeks for AEV to be done, correct?
          I'd give Jeff, Cyle, Nick or Richard a call in the upfit department. They might be aware of unsold units coming in to stock dealers. 248-926-0256 ext 217, 253, 193 and 230 respectively. I will also go over there and talk to them.
          Chris Holt
          Marketing Associate, AEV
          248-926-0256 x272
          cholt@aev-conversions.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Ours will be in tomorrow but it is Black. It is a laramie Diesel XL blackout package. Let me know if you want more info.

            Just ask for Brian

            800-848-0623
            bzipps@kcpdodge.com
            Full service AEV dealer in Keene NH.
            (603) 357-0808
            For new vehicles or to up-fit contact
            Brian: bzipps@kcpdodge.com

            Check out our previous builds!
            http://www.keenecdjr.com/sold-aev-vehicles/

            Link to AEV pdf Catalog:
            http://www.aev-conversions.com/pdf/A...og%20LoRES.pdf

            Like our club Facebook page!
            www.facebook.com/MonadnockJeepers

            Comment


            • #7
              How about this one?

              https://forum.aev-conversions.com/fo...ghorn-in-white
              2016 RAM Power Wagon Laramie

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Keene Chrysler Jeep View Post
                Ours will be in tomorrow but it is Black. It is a laramie Diesel XL blackout package. Let me know if you want more info.

                Just ask for Brian

                800-848-0623
                bzipps@kcpdodge.com
                I'll send you an email

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by olyelr View Post
                  Looks good but that interior is a deal breaker. That blond faux wood wheel and trim I can't handle. Poor execution of a king ranch copy by RAM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I Have a truck I am 90% done on. Its a 2017 mega cab black, black inside, Laramie. I have 4.56 gears im putting in it, I actually just drove it home from my friends shop. Almost kinda feels like it does not need gears but I Know if you put a load on it , you would want it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BIGBKTX View Post
                      I Have a truck I am 90% done on. Its a 2017 mega cab black, black inside, Laramie. I have 4.56 gears im putting in it, I actually just drove it home from my friends shop. Almost kinda feels like it does not need gears but I Know if you put a load on it , you would want it.
                      Looks great but I bought a 2018 Limited Tungsten edition and AEV should have it today to start the build.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wow, curious to see what the Limited Tungsten looks like AEVĀ“d. What color?
                        2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X