Looking to buy Prospector XL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy Prospector XL

Looking to purchase a Prospector XL with the base truck being a limited model in either red, silver or white. Purchase prior to end of 2017 is ideal.
    If any dealers have one available or in the pipeline please let me know. Thanks.
    im in San Antonio but willing to travel for best deal.
    Last edited by texastonka; 11-11-2017, 09:50 AM. Reason: Spelling as usual

check on your local/regional incentives (they can be big on certain models but less so on say laramie) from RAM b/c they will apply to where you are titling the truck (I think) not the area where vehicle is bought (if out state say). They should be pretty good at end of year I'd think...

Comment

We can also build one for you if you can find the truck if there are none already built to that spec. Most of our dealers will post their AEV inventory on here when they get a new one in stock.
      Chris Holt
      Marketing Associate, AEV
      248-926-0256 x272
      cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post
        We can also build one for you if you can find the truck if there are none already built to that spec. Most of our dealers will post their AEV inventory on here when they get a new one in stock.
        Big issue is I'd need to take delivery prior to Dec 31. That si why I'd need one prebuilt or in the pipeline. If I order a 2018 Ram 2500 I'm looking at six weeks for delivery then approx 4 weeks for AEV to be done, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by texastonka View Post

Big issue is I'd need to take delivery prior to Dec 31. That si why I'd need one prebuilt or in the pipeline. If I order a 2018 Ram 2500 I'm looking at six weeks for delivery then approx 4 weeks for AEV to be done, correct?
          I'd give Jeff, Cyle, Nick or Richard a call in the upfit department. They might be aware of unsold units coming in to stock dealers. 248-926-0256 ext 217, 253, 193 and 230 respectively. I will also go over there and talk to them.
          Chris Holt
          Marketing Associate, AEV
          248-926-0256 x272
          cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Working...
          X