Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New ram 3500 laramie prospector xl (bright white)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New ram 3500 laramie prospector xl (bright white)

    NEW 2018 RAM 3500 LARAMIE MEGA CAB PROSPECTOR XL
    BRIGHT WHITE
    BLACK LEATHER-TRIMMED INTERIOR

    MSRP: $104,069

    STANDARD EQUIPMENT:

    6.7-Liter I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine
    AISIN 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
    Power Sunroof
    Keyless Enter 'n Go
    Clearance Lamps
    Chrome Side Steps
    Remote Start
    Spray-In Bedliner
    8.4-Inch Display with Navigation
    Apple CarPlay / Google Android Auto Capable
    9-Alpine Speakers with Subwoofer
    A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Control
    Power Driver Seat w/ Memory & Power Passenger Seat
    Heated Front and Second Row Seats
    Heated Steering Wheel
    Automatic High Beam Headlamps
    Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers

    AEV STANDARD / OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT:
    AEV 3" Dualsport Suspension Lift
    AEV Stamped Steel Front Bumper
    AEV Front Bumper Lighting
    AEV Black Rear Bumper
    AEV Black Fender Flares
    AEV 17" Alloy Wheels
    Toyo 40" Mud-Terrain Tires
    AEV Pro-Cal
    AEV Windshield Banner
    AEV Prospector Badges
    AEV Build Plague
    AEV Logo Headrests
    AEV Prospector Branding
    AEV Heat Reduction Hood w/Decal
    Full Size Spare Tire
    ARB Front & Rear Locking Differentials
    ARB Air Compressors
    AEV Front & Rear Differential Covers
    AEV 4.30 Gear Ratio Upgrade
    Vision X Light Bar
    Warn 16.5ti Winch
    Amp Research Retractable Side Steps
    Front Park Assist Accommodation
    AEV S-Pod with Switch Pod Bezel

    Available at Piedmont Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
    Contact: Michael Mundy
    Call / Text: (864) 484-3914

  • #2
    I love everything about this truck, but 3500 vs 2500. How diiferent is rear suspension on the 3500 series verses the 2500?!? Thanks!!

    Comment


    • #3
      "Front park assist accommodation"?? I can see the front sensors installed in the AEV bumper on this one...are they marked out on all of the bumpers now or spots to drill out / install the sensors?

      Comment


      • #4
        so who drilled/installed the 'front park assist accommodation'? i'm interested as well. this is what is holding me back on front bumper not having the sensors mounted on a non lifted ram.

        mike

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RLHorst View Post
          I love everything about this truck, but 3500 vs 2500. How diiferent is rear suspension on the 3500 series verses the 2500?!? Thanks!!
          2500s have coil springs and a 5 link, while 3500s have leaf springs.
          2016 RAM Power Wagon Laramie

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by msch2112 View Post
            so who drilled/installed the 'front park assist accommodation'? i'm interested as well. this is what is holding me back on front bumper not having the sensors mounted on a non lifted ram.

            mike
            AEV has been working to fix the issue of the parking assist sensors. This is their kit for it. I just dont think they've officially announced it yet, but I could be wrong.
            2014 White Sahara JKU...AEV 3.5in SC lift, AEV Rear bumper, Hi-Lift/Pull Pal Mount w/Jack, Black Pintlers, 35in Trail Grapplers, CHML 3rd Brake Light, Rear Camera

            Comment


            • #7
              it would appear parking assist sensors are available for $200 or so as an option. problem is bumpers are out of stock. i think i might just have to go another route as i'm impatient now that i'm finally ready to order up.

              mike

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by msch2112 View Post
                it would appear parking assist sensors are available for $200 or so as an option. problem is bumpers are out of stock. i think i might just have to go another route as i'm impatient now that i'm finally ready to order up.

                mike
                The front parking sensors are still marked as not functional for 2016+ trucks, so if this is something AEV is doing, they're not advertising it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sold!!!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X