The Last Prospector XL Tray Bed is in Bend Oregon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Prospector XL Tray Bed is in Bend Oregon

We know you've been wondering if there is one last Tray Bed for sale. Well yes there is!! It’s at Smolich Motors in Bend Oregon.

I don't need to go into detail describing this truck. You should have already done your research.

It started out as a fully loaded 2500 Big Horn. Factory Omaha Orange with bucket seats! Yes, bucket seats! It also has the Uconnect 8.4c w/Nav and is Apple Car play & Android Auto compatible.

AEV added everything else you see in the photos and some you don't. Front and rear ARB AIR Lockers, 4.30 Gear ratio, Warn 16.5 winch, Dual Air Compressor, along with the obvious things that make it unique like the 3” Dual Sport Suspension, 41” mud terrain tires, stamped steel bumper etc...

For more pictures and information please reply to this post visit our website https://www.smolichmotors.com/new-Be...MR5BL5JG340812
    or email our sales manager John Vierra jvierra@smolichmotors.com

Last edited by asmolich0053; 05-14-2019, 04:33 PM.

From their website.
    • MSRP: $120,724
      • 2018 RAM HD Diesel Bonus Cash 39CJJ -$750
      • 2018 Retail Consumer Cash 70CJ1 -$2,250
    • FINAL PRICE: $117,724

Comment

Originally posted by lucky73 View Post
      From their website.
      • MSRP: $120,724
        • 2018 RAM HD Diesel Bonus Cash 39CJJ -$750
        • 2018 Retail Consumer Cash 70CJ1 -$2,250
      • FINAL PRICE: $117,724
      This includes the Dealers $20,000 Fair Market upcharge.. Holy....
      I don't care what car or truck it is when I see an upcharge like that I run. What a reputation killer for the dealership and not good for AEV either.

Comment

While the truck is bad ass, I’m not sure it’s $117,000 bad ass.
        2012 Ram Power Wagon
        Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Comment

I don't really care for their attitude with the whole "you should have already done the research" comment. However, to be fair I think all the tray beds went for similar prices.
          "Dont wish for it,work for it."
          2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-AEV dual sport 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets- Tire carrier with fuel caddy-AEV/Rhino rack roof rack-buffalo key chain

Comment

Working...
          X