Mopar beadlocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mopar beadlocks

Just putting some feelers out, but does any have a set of Mopar beadlocks? I'm looking for a used set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Mopar beadlocks

Originally posted by Brandon Snyder View Post
    Just putting some feelers out, but does any have a set of Mopar beadlocks? I'm looking for a used set.

Those are getting super hard to find. Supposedly mopar is releasing another product run of them this month but the price is going up. And quadratic cancelled their look alikes.
    2014 Granite JKUR w/expo stuff

Comment

I've started to realize that. Maybe someone has a set

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comment

Its true, its a long story but MOPAR is using another factory now for the new model which will be Simulated lock only, you'll have to buy the lock ring separately. I have the new wheel part number but nothing on the lock ring yet, i would strongly advise not to look for an old headlock set
        Quadratec Inc.

Comment

Are you saying not to buy an original set of the Mopar beadlocks, Was there an issue with them?

Comment

For learning purposes, what's the issue with the headlock? Please articulate [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Meeper View Post
              i would strongly advise not to look for an old headlock set
              yeah back that up...mine have worked out fine. if there was a problem Mopar would have issued a recall

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Snyder View Post
                For learning purposes, what's the issue with the headlock? Please articulate [emoji16]

The AEV Borah Beadlocks will be available in the coming weeks . You can run a true beadlock or a aesthetic ring (non-functional beadlock) on ours. They are DOT compliant. Available in Onyx or Onyx machined.
                Chris Holt
                Marketing Associate, AEV
                248-926-0256 x272
                cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

I love my Mopar beadlocks so far

Comment

Working...
                  X