Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV 3.5" Springs and Bump Stops

Hello,

I just decided to swap the 3.5" springs & bump stops that came with my AEV 3.5" RS Lift to the 4.5" springs and bump stops.

I have no use for my 3.5" springs and bump stops anymore. I would like to sell them for $300.00 + Shipping.

Thank you.
    Last edited by AEV_FAN; 03-27-2017, 01:48 PM.

How many miles did you put on the 3.5" springs?

Comment

About 30K. Mostly highway miles, to and from work.

Comment

Did you sell these springs already? And when you went to the 4.5", all you had to do was flip the bump stop blocks, change springs and move the front control arms to the 4.5" hole on the geo brackets?

Comment

Originally posted by thedude73 View Post
          Did you sell these springs already? And when you went to the 4.5", all you had to do was flip the bump stop blocks, change springs and move the front control arms to the 4.5" hole on the geo brackets?
          Hello,

Forgive me for taking so long to reply. I haven't been checking this post regularly.

I did not sell the springs yet.

I did have to purchase new bump stops to accommodate the 4.5" lift. If I recall correctly, the front bump stops are identical for the 3.5" and 4.5" lifts but the rear ones are different. However, AEV sells them in a set anyways.

Once you switch the springs and bumps stops, you need to move the front control arms to the 4.5" hole on the geo brackets and you also need to move the rear track bar to the 4.5" lift position.

Comment

Working...
          X