WTB, TJ/LJ AEV Bumpers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB, TJ/LJ AEV Bumpers

WTB, Looking for a set of TJ/LJ MOPAR bumpers. I know its a long shot.

Tanks
    Last edited by jlorentz3; 03-29-2017, 11:26 AM. Reason: Mopar not AEV

What's your budget?

Comment

haha, my budget, well if they are new in box i'll be interested even more, but I have been looking for a while and know what they have sold for used if that is what your referring to

Comment

Originally posted by jlorentz3 View Post
        haha, my budget, well if they are new in box i'll be interested even more, but I have been looking for a while and know what they have sold for used if that is what your referring to
        Cool well I've got a set on my LJ, down here in San Diego. Been thinking off taking them off lately so let me know what your budget is and we can talk. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

YOu can still get the fronts brand new, they must have a lot of stock but the rears are discontinued.
            Quadratec Inc.

Comment

yes I know the front Mopar bumpers are still available, but I am waiting for a someone that has the rear bumper looking to sell.

Comment

TTT, still looking for a rear bumper.
                Quadratec Inc.

Comment

yes I am

Comment

Meeper, Pm sent

Comment

bump

Comment

Also looking for a rear mopar rock crawler bumper. These are very hard to find. I would say almost impossible at this point lol. Anybody care to part with one or know where one could be purchased? Thank you.

Comment

I feel guilty just stock piling Mopar Bumpers, Corner Guards Bridger wheels, etc.!!! Ahh Maybe not that guilty!!!

Comment

i really need a rear rock bumper please. We are trying to bring them back and need one to duplicate.
                            Quadratec Inc.

Comment

Try asking Dave for the specifications. He designed both front and rear bumpers. Dave handed over the design to Jeep. Jeep took his design and cut the rear bumper up to what we all know as the rock crawler rear bumper.

https://forum.aev-conversions.com/fo...r-front-bumper

https://forum.aev-conversions.com/fo.../117-tj-bumper
                              Last edited by red95jeep; 09-14-2017, 09:33 PM.
                              1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
                              2004 Jeep Rubicon / BFG TA 285/75/16 / Rubicon Old Man EMU 2.5HD" / AEV Standard Heat Reduction Hood / Brute candidate
                              2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC / K5LA / ARE Tonnaeu cover / Michelin A/T-2 265/75/R16E www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

Working...
                              X