Easter Ooops WTB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Ooops WTB

Long story short, while making a Jeep viewing pit stop on the way to have Easter Dinner with family I backed into a telephone pole! I smashed my factory tire carrier and dented the crap out of my tailgate. Luckily my bumper and Savegre is fine. Anyway, figured I'd look here first for parts.

Need an OEM tire carrier w/out light 2016

Need a tailgate, OEM black color, no plastics or internal parts, hinges or anything like that, just the metal.

If anyone can help or point me in a direction to get an affordable tailgate I'd appreciate that. I'm sure someone has a tire carrier.

Much Obliged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Ran across this on the eBay the other day. Not "new" but might be better than what you have.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332180524662.

Auction ends in just over a day.

07 JKU 6 speed - 285/70/17 Terra G2s - Savegre - Gobi Stealth - AEV front and rear bumpers, tire carrier - 2.5 Dualsport - Geo Brackets -

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Snyder View Post
      Need an OEM tire carrier w/out light 2016
      Not sure the differences, but I have a 2012 OEM carrier with the light (easily modified with a cutoff wheel and grinder) I'll let you have for shipping cost. From CA to NY, I'm sure the shipping won't be cheap, but it's an option for you if you decide to take it. It has not been on the rig since I lifted it in late 2012, so it's in good condition. PM me with any further discussion.

Best,

Scott

Comment

Parts

I have factory carrier from 16 hr jku. Im in northern New Jersey

Comment

Thank you so much for the support on this, I was able to find what I need. I appreciate the offers.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comment

Working...
          X