Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Argent Pintlers, winch cover, snorkel precleaner, and couple small parts

I have some JK parts I need to sell:

Gen 2 winch cover - I ran this on my bumper for about a year and a half, then pulled it to install a winch. It's in great shape. $30

AEV Heat reduction hood mesh - I have the right side vent that I removed for my snorkel. In great condition, $20

Snorkel hood trim - since I was installing the snorkel on a AEV hood I didn't need this. Free if you need it.

Last edited by jwilson2598; 05-27-2017, 11:10 AM.
    Jeff

2013 Sahara
    AEV 2.5 XT lift, front/rear bumpers, hood, argent Pintlers, 315/70/17 Duratracs

Where are you located? Would you ship a wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 Argent Pintlers, winch cover, snorkel precleaner, and couple small parts

Originally posted by Joshtb06 View Post
      Where are you located? Would you ship a wheel?

I'm in Front Royal, VA and work in Northern Virginia. I can meet in a reasonable distance or can ship a wheel if need be, just have to figure out packing it.

Forgot to mention 2 things:

1. The center caps are actually included, this picture was after the test mount of the wheel, so I hadn't snapped the caps in yet.
      2. if anyone is interested in a couple clapped out 315/70/17 Duratracs and can pickup, I'll gladly leave them on there, otherwise they are getting pulled.
      Jeff

2013 Sahara

Comment

Bumping this up, had a couple inquires I responded to, but then nothing back in return. All prices are OBO.
        Jeff

2013 Sahara

Comment

I need a wheel I found that my spare was actually for a WK and has less offset. But I believe it would get too expensive to ship it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshtb06 View Post
            I need a wheel I found that my spare was actually for a WK and has less offset. But I believe it would get too expensive to ship it.

If you get me a ZIP code I can look into it for you, I have a way to get discounted shipping, so it may not be too bad.
            Jeff

2013 Sahara

Comment

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Ill take both wheels. Located in Williamsburg and can pay cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Uscggm View Post
                    Ill take both wheels. Located in Williamsburg and can pay cash.

PM Sent
                    Jeff

2013 Sahara

Comment

Bumping this back up for the other remaining small parts, wheels and snorkel pre cleaner have been sold.
                      Jeff

2013 Sahara

Comment

Do you still have the trim piece for the hood/snorkel?
                        If so, can you ship it to me in NY (I will be happy to pay for shipping).

Thanks,

ANDY

Comment

is still available the trim piece for the hood-snorkel, I've tried to find , I'll pay for that one if necessary and ship to 78501 Tx.

Comment

Working...
                          X