FS: AEV JK Pintler Beadlocks / Silver / Set of 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: AEV JK Pintler Beadlocks / Silver / Set of 5

I have a set of 5 silver AEV JK Pintler Beadlocks that were taken off of a turnkey AEV Rubicon after 4 years of very light use.

Since then they have been sitting in my shop taking up space. Time for them to go as we prepare to move.

They currently have tires on them (35" BFG Mud T/As -- 4 mostly worn... one that has never seen pavement... or dirt for that matter).

Located in Boise, Idaho.

$1,000 plus shipping. Will attempt to post photos this evening or tomorrow.

Send me a PM and/or email if you are interested (mstastny238@msn.com).

PHOTOS ADDED: Yes the wheels are all matching in color. Photos were taken under changing light conditions with a cell phone camera. If interested, I can reshoot and email better/hi-res photos.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BoiseRedHemi; 06-15-2017, 08:09 AM. Reason: Adding Photos

Originally posted by BoiseRedHemi View Post
    I have a set of 5 silver AEV JK Pintler Beadlocks that were taken off of a turnkey AEV Rubicon after 4 years of very light use.

Since then they have been sitting in my shop taking up space. Time for them to go as we prepare to move.

They currently have tires on them (35" BFG Mud T/As -- 4 mostly worn... one that has never seen pavement... or dirt for that matter).

Located in Boise, Idaho.

Send me a PM and/or email if you are interested (mstastny238@msn.com)
    Please post a price.
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

A few additional photos...

A few additional photos...

The tire tread photos shows tread only for the spare (100% tread remaining). The other four tires only have est. 15% tread remaining.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by BoiseRedHemi; 06-15-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

5 Beadlocks

PM sent - you have mail

Comment

Working...
        X