TJ high line kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ high line kit

Does anyone know anybody that might have a full high line kit for a TJ that they do not need anymore? I am looking for one and the hood is still available, but not the fenders and the flares. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks you!

Also with the TJ high line kit on stock suspension, do 35" tires fit without rubbing? or is a 2" lift required? If so, which 2" lift can you guys recommend?
    2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

They are getting harder and harder to find, I've been looking for a few months now.
    Wish AEV would do a limited production run of the high line kits. Im sure they would sell just as fast as they were produced. But they have their eyes on the newer Wranglers.
    Last edited by Walldo; 06-25-2017, 07:35 PM.
    2015 Crew Cab Ram, Cummins
    2006 LJ Rubicon
    Retired Air Force 1984-2006

Comment

it would be nice! I would love to get my hands on a kit. There are still so many TJs around, I am sure they could make money on it!
      2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

If they would do another run I would hoard a set or two just for future insurance.

And maybe another set or two on top for a SWB and an LJ.

Sign me up for 4 of them.
        2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport
        AEV Highline Fender Conversion
        AEV Brute Conversion Build Thread

www.oman4x4.com

Comment

I literally sold my TJ Brute because the body parts were no longer available and thus I was just scared to drive it. I wouldn't hold my breath for AEV to run these again. If they thought the sales volume was there to run them they'd do it, but there simply isn't enough volume. They'd need to know they were going to sell HUNDREDS of kits for this to make sense, and it just isn't gonna happen, I'm afraid.

--Donnie

Comment

Working...
          X