• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV Hood on Ebay

Here ya go! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AEV-J...item19c04c0418

Thanks i got it

Comment

Great price! Wierd... I drove right by that warehouse today!
      Crew Chief Ultra 4 4500 Class
      4540 Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon20032003 View Post
        Thanks i got it
        Glad to help!

Now if only I could find a used /scratch & dent nth long arm subframe........

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenHawk1980 View Post
          Glad to help!

Now if only I could find a used /scratch & dent nth long arm subframe........
          For a TJ????
          4540 Motorsports

Comment

I am surprised all those that were begging for a TJ AEV hood are not jumping at this?

Jason
            Jason De Monto
            Trail Concepts
            480-788-7245
            2015 Jeep Rubicon
            Baja Yellow
            Dual Sport 106

Comment

Ive been looking for one alongtime.I thought that was a great price for being brandnew.Jumped right now it for that

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
                For a TJ????
                Yes, My son and I have been putting together the Nth longarm kit for over a year now. We only need the subframes,front trackbar kit,and rear trackbar tower. We figured that we should buy the gyro joint kit new. Found the front arms on Ebay ,rear arms on this forum and he already is using the TT and Stinger/slider. Nth /AEV is the best kit that I know of, unfortunately with my son in college we have had to piece it together instead of buying it out right. We really liked the AEV hood but his priority is re gearing for 4.56 during Christmas break.
                Here's a pic of his TJ-

Comment

http://www.boulderbars.com/

All J Products was a top installing dealer for the Nth Degree TJ lifts, they might have something, and if they do, they might be able to ship it to you.
                  Give them a call, at the link.
                  4540 Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
                    http://www.boulderbars.com/

All J Products was a top installing dealer for the Nth Degree TJ lifts, they might have something, and if they do, they might be able to ship it to you.
                    Give them a call, at the link.
                    Thanks, I gave them a call but struck out. Talked to Quinn . Did get some useful info on the AW4 conversion tho! Seems like a great company to deal with. Will keep looking

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenHawk1980 View Post
                      Thanks, I gave them a call but struck out. Talked to Quinn . Did get some useful info on the AW4 conversion tho! Seems like a great company to deal with. Will keep looking
                      Yes, they are top notch! Sorry you struck out.
                      I wasn't sure, but knew that they do have some miscellaneous Nth Degree toys for the TJ, such as skids and front bumpers.
                      4540 Motorsports

Comment

i saw on the invoice on the box.They bought it from aev on 8/10/10 .Thought aev didnt have any hoods laying around? I asked them in july if they had any forsale.When i bought my bridgers

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon20032003 View Post
                          i saw on the invoice on the box.They bought it from aev on 8/10/10 .Thought aev didnt have any hoods laying around? I asked them in july if they had any forsale.When i bought my bridgers
                          Good thing they sold it then.Imagine how many others were asking AEV too! The important thing is that you got it!

I want to see a pic when you get it put on!
                          Last edited by GoldenHawk1980; 10-29-2010, 05:25 PM. Reason: Added an afterthought

Comment

Lucky dawg!!! I missed it by that much. Oh well enjoy the hood. If any one comes across one again please let me know.
                            1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
                            2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon / AEV / Brute candidate
                            2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon / AEV
                            2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

Working...
                            X