No announcement yet.

AEV PREMIUM FRONT BUMPER 07-10 JEEP JK WRANGLER Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've dealt with Acme. Had a good experience with them.

Comment

Originally posted by UMDJEEPER View Post
      ...P.S. ACME is the child of Quadratec I think so expect honestly and reliability
      ??? ACME was around a long time before Quadratec. Did Quadratec buy ACME, or is Quadratec a division of ACME?
      Crew Chief Ultra 4 4500 Class
      4540 Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by gbanic View Post
        I notice ACME always has the AEV (and other) bumpers for sale. I don't live in the area but my brother lives in Allentown and can do the local pu.

I was wondering what is the condition of the bumper and do you think the condition is worth the cost (any dents or all paint scratches)

Thanks
        Picked the bumper up Friday and here is the verdict:

Dents - VERY MINOR you cannot notice unless you stare at it. I knew because they mentioned it and I cleaned up the bumper

Scratches/Scuffs - Yes they are present and visible, easy fix though

Chips - At least for the bumper, the lower corners have little paint chips, which I am still trying to figure out how to prohibit from chipping more. Open to suggestions.

Overall the bumper on a scale of 0-10 (10 being new) this bumper was at a 9 (after I touched it up a little), would have been a 10 but I need to figure out those paint chips.

Suggestion, if you do go up there make sure you let them know or ask if Dan is going to be there. Dan is in charge of the sale and he was not there when I got there. Took them like 20 mins to find the thing in the Warehouse.

Its at the Quadratec warehouse though. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
        X