For sale or trade 5 BFG KO2's 37x12.5 R17 mounted on black Savegre's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale or trade 5 BFG KO2's 37x12.5 R17 mounted on black Savegre's

This might be a stretch but I have 5 BFG Ko2's 37x 12.5 x17 with under 1000 miles on them mounted on black Savegre's . The spare has never seen the ground and the wheels are excellent with maybe a tiny nick from the mounting equipment on a couple of the wheels. I would like to sell them as a set but I can split up the wheels and tires no problem . This setup would cost around 3k new . Buying the tires right are about 1800.00 new and the wheels about 1175.00 I'm asking 2300.00 for the wheels and tires . What I would really though is if someone had a set of KO2's in 35 x12.5 r17 in like new or excellent condition as that is the size I want to go back to . You could even buy the 35's new and still come out ahead . These wheels and tires are in Columbus , Ohio so obviously a fairly local sale would be better as shipping would be crazy . Pics upon request incase you don't know what KO2's and Savegre's look like LOL !

I wish you were on the west coast. I have a set of BFG 35x12.5x17s that aren't brand new but only have like 5000mi on them that I want to sell for a set of 37s.
    2014 Granite JKUR w/expo stuff

Comment

Why don't you drive to Columbus ? LOL

Comment

I wish you were closer also! I have AEV Pintlers with 35" K02's with only about 5,000 miles in Virginia.

Comment

Where in VA. ?

Comment

Harrisonburg, VA

Comment

Sounds like a road trip !

Comment

guys that is like 350 miles. we drive that far to get a hamburger in Montana. Get it done already.

Comment

You're right LOL !! You know I would probably do it !!

Comment

Working...
                  X