Paying $500 for a Prospector XL shovel/axe emblem set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying $500 for a Prospector XL shovel/axe emblem set

I need two sets please. I still have my original set on my tailgate, I just need 2 more sets for the doors. Thanks very much.

Why not just buy an original emblem for $40 off ebay May not say XL is all?

Comment

Yeah I looked at those but I really want to keep it 100% original AEV. Thank you sir

Comment

TTT still looking, thnx.

Comment

Still looking. ...AEV will not sell additional emblems to Prospector XL owners...

Pay for other mods to your rig, sell me your emblems. Thnx!

Comment

So if you damaged the tailgate and had to have it painted and the emblems had to be removed which more than likely would damage them they wouldn't let you buy a replacement? I understand not selling to a vehicle that wasn't built by them but a customer that has one? wow!!

I will make a mental note of this when I go to purchase my next truck.
            2015 Ram 3500 Prospector
            2011 Hemi JK Wrangler

Comment

Right? I can understand not selling to a non-verified XL owner, but I want to customize my verified XL rig. If you damaged the emblems, AEV requires that you return them before they ship replacements.

To folks who don't know of AEV and what they do, I relate how Roush builds 'factory' upfits for Ford, and AEV does the same for Jeep and Ram. Sooooo...

I called and talked with Roush customer service today (800-597-6874) about being a theoretical 'plated' Roush F150 owner, and asked if I could buy additional F150 Roush door emblems. They would sell them, no problem.

**Good grief**
              Last edited by johndestef; 04-12-2018, 10:58 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Your asking for additional ones. I cannot imagine that if you damaged your tailgate and emblem, that if you went to an AEV Ram dealer that they could not call it in and get a new set based on them verifying. I also doubt that most people that buy a 100k Rig are not too worried about selling emblems for $500

Comment

Yes Pete, like I said, if you damaged your emblems AEV will sell you replacements.

I'm simply asking to buy additional emblems to customize my rig. No other upfitter, that I'm aware of, has a problem selling additonal emblems to an existing client... Except AEV.

Comment

Good luck with the search. I’ve enjoyed my AEV up-fitted vehicles as much as the next guy but the only thing that makes them unique anymore is the badging. Seems like 9 out of ten vehicles I see running around with AEV equipment anymore is all aftermarket. I just think that takes away from the AEV built vehicles and the overall experience of owning one. A guy can have an AEV equipped vehicle now-a-days without spending all the money for the badging.
                    Last edited by RJR; 05-16-2018, 05:24 PM.
                    2008 JKUR AEV- Expedition Package, 4.5 DS-RS, Salta, 37 GY, 5:38's.
                    2006 LJ Rubicon SOLD
                    2001 Jeep Cherokee SOLD
                    1998 Jeep Cherokee SOLD

Comment

maybe go to billetbadges.com and get some made

Comment

Reposting, with a higher bounty. Thnx

Comment

Working...
                        X