Paying $700 for a Prospector XL shovel/axe emblem set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying $700 for a Prospector XL shovel/axe emblem set

No one sold me theirs @ $500, so I have raised the bounty.

I need two sets please. I still have my original set on my tailgate, I just need 2 more sets for the doors.

Thanks very much.
    Attached Files

As far as I was aware, AEV only put the emblem set on the doors of Limited Rams. They did a 2017 build for SEMA on a non-Limited Ram. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij6bd9dWxeI

This is what I'm going for on the doors...

Comment

Bump, still looking. Thanks very much!

Comment

Sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and fish another pond.

These guys can make whatever you want. Shape, size, color. 3D model what you have and bingo... really nice work.

https://www.billetbadges.com/

If you go this route, any chance you would part with 50% of the difference on the $700 offer vs what these guys will save you???? :lol:

Comment

I have reached out to Steve @ BilletBadges.com. Great guy. I'm doing my best to stay 100% original and authentic. I wish AEV would work with me.

Comment

Originally posted by johndestef View Post
            I have reached out to Steve @ BilletBadges.com. Great guy. I'm doing my best to stay 100% original and authentic. I wish AEV would work with me.
            That same statement has been uttered here many times before.

Comment

Originally posted by johndestef View Post
              The fact that you want this so bad just reinforces to AEV that they're doing the right thing. It's all about branding, and they've got it going strong.

--Donnie

Comment

Originally posted by djb_rh View Post

The fact that you want this so bad just reinforces to AEV that they're doing the right thing. It's all about branding, and they've got it going strong.

--Donnie
                Oh yeah it is strong. Still, I'd much rather give AEV $1400 for two complete sets of badges rather than hiring a company to re-create what already exists.

Comment

^^^ Bump. Still looking, thank you

Comment

Hopefully you will scrutinize the origin of such an item. I always worry that placing such a handsome bounty would temp someone to make a pair of these disappear into the wrong hands…I’m not implying that someone from this forum would do such a thing, however.
                    2008 JKUR AEV- Expedition Package, 4.5 DS-RS, Salta, 37 GY, 5:38's.
                    2006 LJ Rubicon SOLD
                    2001 Jeep Cherokee SOLD
                    1998 Jeep Cherokee SOLD

Comment

Thank you sir, I will definately scrutinize the origin if someone contacts me. I'm hoping they will come from some one customizing their rig and smoothing the lines perhaps. Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                      X