• Show
Clear All

• blkbeast
    replied
    Thanks all set now!

Leave a comment:

• JJS
    replied
    Also there currently is one with a Tube on the Kalamazoo CL site.

Leave a comment:

• JJS
    replied
    There’s a used tubeless AEV front bumper for about $350 on the N. Michigan Craig’s List in Traverse City.

Leave a comment:

• Cullman_Auto_Rebuilders
    replied
    Oldgrayfrog, do you still have the front tubeless AEV bumper, winch mount and skid plate?

Leave a comment:

• blkbeast
    replied
    Oldgrayfrog. Check your PM. Please call me when you have a sec to discuss. Thx

Leave a comment:

• blkbeast
    replied
    Appreciate it. I'm going to continue looking for the tubed version.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrayfrog
    replied
    No. You can add other grill guards and such but AEV doesn’t sell the tube to mount on the COD bumper. Still the last time I looked the tubeless bumper was $1200, the skid plate was $330 and the winch mount was about $200. AEV definitely makes a great product, I have the rear bumper mounted, but liked the look of my 10AE front bumper. The rear factory 10th anniversary bumper was a cheesy piece of plastic. Good luck in your search! I also have a 2” AEV leveling kit, and a 2.5” dual sport lift still in the box. I ended up going a different route on the suspension and never even unboxed the lift.

Leave a comment:

• blkbeast
    replied
    Thanks. That's a really good deal but I'm looking for the tubed version. Can the tube be added?

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrayfrog
    replied
    I have a used front tubeless AEV bumper, winch mount and skid plate from a Call of Duty Modern Warfare edition. I’m in Atlanta Georgia so I’d guess it would be cheapest to ship them freight. I’ll take $650 plus the actual shipping cost.

Leave a comment:

• WTB: AEV JK Front Bumper, Winch Mount, Skid Plate (New or Used) and Warn Winch

Looking for new or used AEV JK Front Bumper, Winch Mount, Skid Plate. Located in Utah but will pay shipping if the price is right. Also looking for a Warn winch 8k lb capacity or greater.
Working...
X