Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will these fit on a JL?

Comment

What is the JL bolt pattern? If still 5 on 5 (5x5) then yes, they will. They are off a 2012 JK.

Comment

These wheels and tires could help complete your Christmas / Holiday upgrades for some great Winter wheeling or Spring prep... feel free to make offers.

Comment

$1,300 without the extra set of rings which may be already spoken for...

Comment

To the top... wheeling season is here... would like to see these go to someone who will use and enjoy them.

Comment

Hey there... are the extra rings still available? If they are, I'd like to offer you $100 for them.

I know it's been a while since you've received any responses to your post. On pins and needles waiting to hear if the extra set of rings is still available. Please let me know.

Hoping you are going to be checking your posting during this holiday weekend. Fingers crossed.

You've gone dark. I'm checking this post almost daily to see if you've responded, so please let me know if you have the rings still available so I can coordinate the purchase with you. I'm still holding out hope.
              Last edited by bdizl; 06-07-2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Hello are these still for sale?

Comment

Yes, absolutely still for sale.

Comment

AWESOME news! Please let me know if I can work out a deal with you for the extra rings. You could help get 2 Jeeps setup if you split the deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X