WTB: need one 17" Argent Pintler rim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: need one 17" Argent Pintler rim.

I'm looking to buy 2 17" Argent Pintler rim as my spare. Already have the other 4.
    Last edited by taylormade; 10-17-2019, 11:53 PM.

TJ or JK ?
    Quadratec Inc.

Comment

I have an LJ, but the 4 I'm running (w/ adapters) are for a JK. So I suppose I would need one for a JK. Never found any for a TJ during my search.

Comment

Are you looking for the old or new Pintlers? They changed them slightly around 2016.

Comment

I believe these are pre 16. What did they change, the center bore? I guess I would take either as long as the Argent color is close. I actually need 2 now. I found another crack in one that is leaking air. So now I only have 3 good ones.

Comment

I may have 3 pre-2016 Pintler Argents available in a couple of weeks. Excellent condition. The changes are the hole surrounding the lug nut is larger to allow a stock lug nut to be used vs. a slim one. Because of counterfeiting they also have "AEV" cast into one of the spokes. Additionally, they no longer offer the Argent color option. I would want to sell all 3 and because they are no longer available I would recommend this if you plan on keeping this style wheel. Let me know what you think.

Comment

I would be interested in them.

Comment

Put me in line, I am interested in your 3 Pintlers.
                thanks

Comment

I will let you all know when I get them dismounted. 2-3 weeks or so. Just to clarify, these are mounted on a 2012 JK 5x5 hub. For purposes of shipment, I am in southern California.
                  Last edited by JKU; 10-22-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade View Post
                    I believe these are pre 16. What did they change, the center bore? I guess I would take either as long as the Argent color is close. I actually need 2 now. I found another crack in one that is leaking air. So now I only have 3 good ones.
                    AEV should warranty them. It is a known issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffd View Post

AEV should warranty them. It is a known issue.
                      If only I were the original owner. I bought them used and it is my understanding that the warranty does not pass on to a subsequent owner.

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade View Post

If only I were the original owner. I bought them used and it is my understanding that the warranty does not pass on to a subsequent owner.
                        Have you called them?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffd View Post

Have you called them?
                          No. Once I read the warranty language I didn't bother. But I guess it couldn't hurt. Thanks for the nudge.

Comment

No longer need.

Comment

Working...
                            X