2017 Prospector XL Mega Cab for sale. less than 700 miles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Prospector XL Mega Cab for sale. less than 700 miles

I am 90% done with the truck, Just have gears to put in [4.56 nitro kit already in hand]. I bought this truck with the intent on seeing if their is a market for them in Texas. I have only seen them at the sate fair and the other two were not xl units. A Chrysler/Ram Certified in body and mechanical work put the body and suspension on the truck and even did more than was necessary for corrosion protection. Also I will be installing a carli suspension steering stabilizer, due to the fact that I opted out of the power assist ram... Its a mega cab so rock crawling I figured is not really in its future. I did this build to see if I could build 3 to 4 of these a year for people in the market and to become a exclusive AEV dealer that is a expert on the ram products that provide for a really great truck.. Please let me know if anyone is in the market. Its a great truck and their is not another one like it in central Texas. I would be happy to give any more details that you may need.
    I have a new 2017 Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4 that I took straight from the dealer and installed American Expedition Vehicles Prospector XL kit. That is a 3 inch suspension lift that allows you to fit...

So you are selling this on Craigslist as an AEV Prospector but it was not installed or built by AEV , no AEV badges or serial numbers ? On top of that you are asking AEV built money for the truck ? Something doesn’t ass up here ..

Comment

Working...
    X