2016 Ram Prospector XL for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Ram Prospector XL for sale.

This Prospector XL was a company AEV vehicle before I purchased it. It has 31k miles on it. These are the original window sticker and build sheet. The build sheet is for it as a regular Prospector, AEV then upfitted it to an XL when the parts went into production, so the XL upfit isn’t reflected on the window sticker. AEV doesn’t do amended build sheets when they do in house upfits on company vehicles. The XL upfit is basically the high mark fenders, the Katla wheels for the 40” Toyo tires (with full size spare), then the rest of the XL adapter parts (steering assist, re-gear, drive shaft extension, etc), it’s also got the new AEV heat reduction hood with blackout decal and AEV diff covers front and rear. The snorkel has both tops (ram air and pre-filter). It’s also got the front windows tinted to match, full set of husky floor liners, and a factor 55 flatlink xxl for the winch.

Selling to order a new JLU

Sale price reduced to $65k

Vehicle located in north Florida.

Additional photos available upon request.
    Last edited by TheRussell; 07-18-2018, 10:30 AM. Reason: Price drop.

Comment

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Price reduction: $72k

Comment

Looks like the JL order is coming soon so...Reduced to $70k.

Comment

It looks like it started life with cloth seats and then leather was added. Does that mean no heated/ventilated seats?

Comment

Big Horns never came with cooled seats. It has the luxury group, so heated seats and steering wheel. See the AEV window sticker up top.
                2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Originally posted by Land Bruiser View Post
                  It looks like it started life with cloth seats and then leather was added. Does that mean no heated/ventilated seats?
                  Started life with heated cloth seats and steering wheel. AEV added the F1 leather, which is still heated but not perforated/cooled.

Comment

Reduced to $68k

Comment

GREAT truck sir, especially with the F1 leather. I'll share to my FB page. GLWTS

Comment

Reduced to $65k

Comment

Forwarded to my good friend Rob, in Ft Myers, FL.. Hopefully you'll hear from him.

Comment

Final reduction: $63k

Comment

awesome truck I wish it had the Ram box...

Comment

Working...
                              X