2016 Prospector Diesel for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Prospector Diesel for sale

Price Drop...Never had the chance to use it for off road adventures like I planned due to work and family commitments. Low miles(19000) Cummins turbo diesel, granite crystal, Ram Box, leather seats, only thing added was a bed rack from Nuthouse Industries. stored winters, serviced regularly, no issues. Taken care of, not beat on. Built by AEV, bought in Illinois from Uftring, lives in Michigan now. original for sale post was here on page 11 of the new AEV Prospectors for sale page. I will have to find the original window sticker, it was packed away when I moved. $52500 original sticker was $86k can post more pics later or send more photos to someone who is interested.. Email: deadeye_doc@yahoo.com if interested.
    Took it to an open house where it was born. bedrack and awning
    Last edited by Docscurlock; Yesterday, 09:47 AM.

I could be talked into throwing in a CVT roof top tent with the deal. I forgot about the cargoslide 1500XL mounted in the bed with bed mounted spare, high lift jack and tonneau cover. Pulls an enclosed car trailer like a dream.

Comment

Price reduction to $52500 and bump. This truck is ready for your adventures! KBB says this truck is worth $43k even without the AEV conversion done, not to mention the other goodies. The diesel engine purrs like a kitten. Fuel filters replaced regularly. Bedrack was $2500 or so, RTT would cost you $1500, ARB awning $250, Cargoslide $1800, full size spare $500 plus the $18k AEV conversion.
      Last edited by Docscurlock; Yesterday, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Seems to be a lot more interest at this price point. Several people have asked for more pictures so I thought I would post them here instead of sending individuals. Tried to get the metal in views so you can see how straight the body is.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X