Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Diesel Prospector For Sale

2018 - 23,XXX miles

Purchased brand new with extended 100,000 mile full warranty from dealer (additional $6,500)

*2500 Turbo Diesel* (i don't even understand why anyone would entertain this truck as a power wagon) this thing rips!

Laramie edition fully loaded with black leather heated and air conditioned seats, heated steering wheel, fully loaded with factory upgraded Alpine sound system, wood trim and white stitching with AEV logo in head rest, AEV logo also in digital control console. 37" BF Goodrich all terrain. Kevlar sprayed bed liner and 5th wheel hook ups. Tinted window to match the back.

This truck really has it all, except for the winch. But if you are on this forum, I do not need to go into details on the AEV prospector. The truck did come with the black vinyl hood glare guard but I found it gets dirty and the truck looks better without it so I had it removed by the dealer.

Fully badged and decal'd from the AEV factory, this is truly a one of a kind truck. Warning! People will randomly approach you to tell you how awesome this is and ask you questions.

I started this listed a couple months ago testing the waters and am in no rush to sell. This is a dream truck for a lot of guys out there and turns a lot of heads.

Really a dream to drive on the freeway, smokes any other truck on the road and handles like a boss off road and especially in the snow but a little tough to park in San Jose, Ca and this isn't making sense for me as a daily driver who doesn't have anything to tow.

I have this truck hand washed every week and it really is spotless. I took it back t the dealer at 20K miles to have the minor body touch up done to fix a tiny scratch from a rock due to driving.

This is a showroom quality truck.

$75,000
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SanJoseAEV; 11-10-2019, 03:04 PM.

Price?

Comment

Is this for sale still? Price?

Comment

More pictures....
        Attached Files

Comment

AEV window sticker
          Attached Files

Comment

Is this still for sale ? I’ll be in the Bay Area tomorrow through Friday

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
              X