FS: 2018 Prospector XL Laramie Crew Cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2018 Prospector XL Laramie Crew Cab

Debating selling my PXL. I custom ordered this truck from Dennis Dillon in June of 2018. Once completed at the RAM factory it went to AEV for completion and I took delivery in October of 2018. I ordered almost every single option as I had my last diesel for 12 years and was planning to keep this one for longer. The truck has approximately 23k miles and has been used as a dual utility vehicle to tow our toy hauler to the desert and camping trips with the family and also to haul as needed for day to day life. The truck lives in San Diego, CA and has spent half of its life in a garage and is washed weekly. As my family grows I am not using the truck for its intended use and will be selling to buy a less modified RAM 2500. See below for the option list, AEV window sticker, plus additional items professionally installed since purchase. I can provide more photos and information as well.

Truck Options:
    2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 - Std bed
    Customer Preferred Package 2FH
    6.7 Cummins with 6-spd 68RFE Transmission
    Bright White Paint
    Black Interior
    Leather Sport Bucket Seats
    Clearance Lamps
    LED Bed Lighting
    Clear Stop Lamp with Cargo View Camera
    Keyless Go
    Dash mounted Aux Switches
    Rear Window Defroster
    Anti-Spin Rear Diff
    Power Fold Black Trailer Tow Mirrors
    Dual Alternators rated at 440 amps
    Remote Start
    5th Wheel Gooseneck prep
    Sport Appearance Group
    Navigation with 8.4" Screen
    Rhino Lining Bed Liner

AEV Options:
    AEV 3" Dualsport Suspension Lift AEV Stamped Steel Front Bumper AEV Front Bumper Lighting
    AEV Black Rear Bumper
    AEV 17" Alloy Wheels
    Toyo 40" Mud-Terrain Tires
    AEV Pro-Cal
    AEV Windshield Banner
    AEV Prospector Badges
    AEV Build Plaque
    AEV Logo Headrests
    AEV Prospector Branding
    AEV Heat Reduction Hood w/Decal

AEV Full Size Spare
    (5) 40" Toyo Tires
    AEV Front & Rear Dif. Covers
    AEV 4.30 Gear Ratio Upgrade
    Vision X LED Off-Road Lights
    Warn 16.5ti Winch with Synthetic Line
    Amp Research Retractable Side Steps
    Amp Research Bed Steps
    AEV Splash Guards-Rear
    Front Park Assist Accommodation

Total MSRP for this truck was $97,724

Additional Options Added:

Leer 100XQ Truck Cap with LED dome light, cargo net, keyless entry, Thule tracks, framed front slider
    KC Hilites M-Rack with 8-Light Pro6 Light bar system along with (4) 10" C-Series Area Flood lights.
    KC Hilities Rocklights
    Integrated powered whip mount on rack
    Rear bumper flush mounted Baja Designs lights activated by Reverse or bed mounted switch
    TITAN 30-Gallon Auxiliary Fuel System (you will see fuel door inside the bed for fueling up the aux tank. Tank has a transfer pump)
    Custom Made 40” spare tire mount with integrated ARB on-Board Twin Air compressor and air chuck routed to and hidden at back of truck

Over $10,000 in additional options.

Please feel free to give me a call or email me. I do not currently have this truck listed anywhere else, but plan to in the next week or two. I haven't set a price, but considering the condition and money in this truck please be realistic.

Thank you,
    Daniel
    [email protected]
    six19-seven33-nine038

Attached Files
    Last edited by daniel619; 11-11-2020, 04:01 PM.

I have had a handful of people as for additional photos, here is a dropbox links for about 60 photos I took this evening. Thanks!

Click here for photos

Comment

Beautiful Truck! If only you were closer...GLWS
      2014 White Sahara JKU...AEV 3.5in SC lift, AEV Rear bumper, Hi-Lift/Pull Pal Mount w/Jack, Black Pintlers, 35in Trail Grapplers, CHML 3rd Brake Light, Rear Camera

Comment

Working...
      X