Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon: AEV + more

*** SOLD ***

Since moving back to North Carolina, I haven't had the opportunity to use the Jeep for its intended adventure purposes. I've only had it on trails twice, once in CO and once in NC. With that sad realization, I've decided to list it for sale. Ultimately its sale affords (literally) the opportunity for me to get back into a vintage BMW and just keep an old XJ for camping and exploring. I love this Jeep, it just sees too much asphalt and too little dirt. It's home on either surface though.

The basics:
    56,0XX miles
    Pentastar 3.6 V6
    5 spd auto
    4.10 gears (max tow package)
    heated cloth seats
    premium sound package w/ subwoofer
    remote start

The additions:
    AEV DualSport SC 3.5" lift, bumpstopped and trimmed for 37s in the rear
    AEV Onyx Salta wheels with 37" KO2 tires x5
    AEV ProCal
    AEV 3rd brake light
    ARB full width winch bumper
    Superwinch 9,500 pound winch with synthetic line
    Teraflex HD tire carrier and mount
    AEV rear diff cover
    JW Speaker Evo J headlights and 6145 fog lights, headlights have European market adjusters so headlights can be aimed on the horizontal as well as vertical
    Knock off ARB AR21s on a Rigid harness
    Weathertech mats
    Outback Adventures Trailgater
    M.O.R.E. dead pedal
    Tuffy hood lock

Since coming into my possession, I added an Odyssey ODY34R-PC1500T as the OEM battery was on its last leg after 4.5 years.

It's received regular oil changes and tire rotations (tires have approx 15k miles on them based on receipts): last oil change was 1200 miles ago. I just waxed the Jeep and applied Sonax Net Polymer Shield to the hardtop, fender flares, and bumpers. It's amazing stuff with hydrophobic properties few other products offer short of commercial coatings.

Other recent maintenance: All 5 tires balanced. New O2 sensor; my fuel economy is once again 15.7 to 16.3mpg on an around town mixed tank and 17.5+mpg on the highway at 70+ mph.

I will miss it. It drives great on-road, which is a large reason I purchased it. My wife drove it from CO to NC, putting in a 900 mile day and a 700 mile day, no complaints. It's been purpose built with top quality parts, most of which are barely 2 years old and were installed by a reputable off-road shop in Denver. Happy to give all receipts I have to new owner. Off-road it's pretty much point and shoot, it does most the work for you and makes obstacles deceptively easy.

Price: SOLD

I'm happy to deliver it anywhere in the continental US or assist an out of town buyer (Jeep is in Greensboro, NC). If you have questions or want additional pictures just let me know.

Full Google photo album, all pictures within the last week: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...nlNYnFFbG0xSUk
    Full walk around, exterior/interior/undercarriage/cosmetic imperfections
    I apologize for the dog hair, I have a German shorthaired pointer. Their coarse short hair is quite the adversary for a shop vac. I'll get the masking tape out and go to work before it sells!

Last edited by DailyJeep; 03-26-2017, 01:36 PM.

glws

nice ad and pix too

Comment

Thanks! My goal with any for sale ad is to prevent someone from showing up in person and saying "I didn't realize [blank]." Jeep has been taken care of but shows signs of use with a couple pinstripes that would require full paint correction and factory skidplates that have clearly served their purpose. Now that it's on 37s (had been on 35s), they get far less use!

I've located an E30 I'd love to acquire but I have an ultimatum from my co-pilot, wife, that this has to reluctantly go first.

Comment

Crossed 56k miles, price reduced.

Still happy to deliver and have availability to do so until the 2nd weekend of April.

Comment

Working...
        X