Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Wrangler Rubicon JK 6sp

2014 Wrangler Rubicon JK 2-Door

I'm posting my Rubicon with a 6spd manual transmission. Current odometer reading is 24,524. I'm the original owner, purchased new from Westpointe Jeep in Yukon, OK late September 2014. I then had the vehicle shipped to my location in El Paso, TX. I soon began installing the AEV components through my local AEV Jeep dealer, Sunland Park Jeep, having them install the AEV DualSport RS 3.5" lift (5160 Bilsteins), AEV bumpers, AEV tire carrier, AEV skid plate, IPF lights, Warn Cti-s winch, 35" BFGoodrich tires, Pintler wheels etc. I can email a list of all AEV components installed as well as other modifications to my JK. It's basically a JK350 minus the AEV heat reduction hood.

Original MSRP of the vehicle before modifications was $38,200 and I have the original window sticker and all manuals. Fully loaded with 730N Navigation, heated seats, auto climate, max tow package, connectivity group, convenience group, Freedom Hard Top, cloth seats, etc.

The vehicle is in excellent shape, no accidents, no body work, non-smoker, always garaged, no issues, no off road time except for occasional trail time around my residence. It's been in a dry, desert climate its whole life so no snow/salt exposure.

I have all service receipts, to include all maintenance receipts, and recently installed a new cabin filter and air filter. All oil changes performed by the dealer at 50% oil life or greater. Still under factory warranty. I rotate the tires every 5-6k miles to include the spare. The tires have never been patched and have plenty or tread remaining.

Reason for selling is needing to get a JKU due to kids and car seats. Trying to get a three year old into a car seat in the back is definitely a pain!

I have roughly $52k invested in my JK before installation costs and taxes. I'm asking $37,900. If you're interested, PM me or send me a direct email at: wallet45@yahoo.com. I have plenty of pictures I can email you as well. Thanks! ~Chad
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wallet45; 07-31-2017, 09:15 PM. Reason: updated pricing

Addition Pictures

I'm posting a few additional pictures for those who have contacted me directly. Thanks!

~Chad
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wallet45; 05-26-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Additional Pictures

And some more pictures. Thanks!

~Chad
      Attached Files

Comment

It's still available. Had a potential sale fall through. PM or email if interested. Thanks!

Comment

Here are all of the AEV-related items installed on my JK:

AEV 3.5-inch DualSport RS Lift
          Five (5) AEV Pintler Wheels in Argent
          Five (5) BFGoodrich 35/12.50R17 35-inch Mud Terrain Tires (M/T)
          AEV Rear Bumper
          AEV Tire Carrier
          AEV Premium Front Bumper
          AEV Front Skid Plate
          AEV Winch Mount
          AEV CHMSL 3rd Brake Light
          AEV Water Pump Kit
          IPF 901XSD Off-Road Lights
          IPF 8161 Back-Up Light
          Warn 9.5cti-s Winch
          AEV Hawse Fairlead License Plate Mount
          AEV Splash Guards
          AEV ProCal Module
          Lug Extension
          AEV JK Jack Base

Here are the other add-ons that have been installed:

Homelink Garage Door Module
          Mopar Tail Light Guards
          J.W. Speaker Model 8700 Evolution J Series LED Head Lights
          JW Speaker 6145 LED Fog Lights
          JW Speaker LED Tail Lights
          Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizer
          Bilstein 5160 Premium Clamps
          Mopar Grab Handles
          Mopar Coat Hanger
          Cue Ball-Style Shift Knob and Transfer Knob
          Last edited by wallet45; 08-18-2017, 11:52 PM.

Comment

My JK is available and looking for a good home. Email me with any questions. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Just had the tires rotated and getting an oil change done this coming week. All serviced and ready to go! A little over 24k miles now. Still under factory bumper-to-bumper warranty!

Comment

Price drop to $38,900! Email or PM with any questions. Thanks!

Comment

Oil changed and ready to find a new home! My JK also has a Homelink garage door transmitter installed. Email or PM me if interested. Thanks! ~Chad

Comment

Price drop to $37,900 for forum members! Not another JK like it out there! Also have a set of AEV Corner Guards I'll throw in with the sale. Email or PM if interested. Thanks!

Comment

What is the silver switch under the driver's butt warmer?

Comment

Originally posted by txrgcex View Post
                          What is the silver switch under the driver's butt warmer?
                          Looks to be the standard switch for an IPF backup light, typically a 3 position switch (on/off/on in reverse).

Comment

That is correct; it's the 3-way switch for the IPF rear light on the spare tire mount.

Comment

Jeep is still available! Optioned the right way with a 6spd manual transmission! Still under factory warranty! $37.9k obo.

Comment

Working...
                              X