2015 Brute DC 5.7 For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Brute DC 5.7 For Sale

2015 Brute DC, Anvil, automatic, 14462 miles. Purchased new from Susquehanna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in PA.

Fully loaded Rubicon, with the follow AEV options:
    5.7 Hemi
    Differential Gear Upgrade
    AEV Air Ram snorkel
    AEV splash guards
    AEV floor liners
    AEV premium leather
    AEV 4.5" DualSport SC Suspension
    License Plan Bracket - Hawse Fairlead
    AEV Borah wheels (5) with bead locks (new)
    Nitto 37" Grappler tires
    Alpine Restyle radio
    Full Rockford Fosgate audio system, 2 amps, 2 pairs component speakers, subwoofer, custom enclosure
    Complete Rigid light conversion - Bar, spots, bumper bar, driving lamps, back up lamps, under vehicle lighting.
    S-Pod controller
    Window tint.

Truck was recently back at AEV for a couple upgrades, under warranty.
    Radiator
    Bed
    Tailgate
    Pwr steering lines
    Fuel Lines

Vehicle has never been off road and has been used primarily as an occasional driver. It has also been used at SEMA on the show floor and for our business, Rockford Fosgate, as a show car.

Vehicle is in exceptional condition. No accidents, no paint work, no dents, dings or scratches. Runs great.

MSRP from AEV was slightly over $112,000. As you can see, I have a considerable amount of add-ons to the truck. Send me an email and I will provide you any pics or detail you need.

Asking $99K. Title is clear and in hand. This is a great vehicle. Just looking to move to the next project.

Pics do NOT show the new Borah wheels.

Bill
    Attached Files
    15' AEV Brute DC Hemi 5.7L
    17' Porsche 911
    17' Porsche Macan GTS
    66' Corvette Stingray Convert

how many miles on it and were repairs related to mileage?
    Pwr steering lines
    Fuel Lines

Comment

Originally posted by lucky73 View Post
      how many miles on it and were repairs related to mileage?
      Pwr steering lines
      Fuel Lines
      14853 on it now. AEV stopped by our both at SEMA Nov 2016 and said they had made several improvements on the Brute DC since mine was built. We got the truck out to Michigan and AEV did the upgrades, under warranty for me. The truck performed and ran PERFECT prior to the upgrades, ZERO issues. I thought the offer to upgrade the truck was above and beyond what most custom builders offer.

Big fan of the AEV product, their customer service and attention to quality.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by roadking40; 07-09-2017, 01:25 PM. Reason: updated mileage, photos
      17' Porsche 911
      17' Porsche Macan GTS

Comment

very nice brute, GLWS!

Comment

Wow!!! And that color just POPS!! I'm partial to it tho

Man, I wish I had the budget...this is what I've wanted in a build for some time, but have my JKUR now.

GLWS!!
          '84 Scrambler - SOLD - Time for an AEV!

The Replacement - 2014 Rubicon - D60/80 5.38 40"

Comment

Please give me a call

I may be interested - please email me your number to ctaggart@aol.com

Comment

This Brute is SOLID! Saw it 1st hand at SEMA 2016 on the main floor at the Rockford Booth...very nice! Crazy that I actually contacted Rockford Fosgate in March about whether or not it was for sale...never got a reply , someone won't be disappointed.

Comment

Wow, sorry I missed your request about the Brute. Thanks for the compliments. It is a bad ass vehicle.
                17' Porsche 911
                17' Porsche Macan GTS

Comment

Working...
                X