2014 Brute Double Cab 6.4 Hemi 3.5"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Brute Double Cab 6.4 Hemi 3.5"

2014 Billet(Silver) AEV Jeep Wrangler Brute Double Cab. 1 Colorado owner, 57k miles and counting, as it's driven daily. Many highway miles and very little city driving. Fully and well serviced. Off-road a dozen times and nothing too hairy. All Double Cab options and then some:
    6.4L Hemi with AEV Calibration module(ProCal)
    AEV 3.5 inch lift with 35 inch BFG A/T and Bilstein remote reservoir shocks.
    Dynatrac Dana 44 front with elocker and Dynatrac Dana 60 rear with ARB airlocker.
    Front to back skid plates. Stamped steel front bumper with Warn winch, IPF 901 lights. Steel tube rear bumper with water storage. AEV heat reduction hood.
    Upgraded leather seats. Backup camera. Full sized spare under bed. Body color hardtop and fender flares.
    Custom Softopper convertible bed topper and Custom Softopper Convertible top with sunroof feature are included and based off this Brute.
    All decals and labeling removed, except talegate badge.
    Wheels upgraded to Onyx Pintler after pics were taken. Exhaust and Radiator upgraded. Has all the little goodies.
    She’s ready to go. Originally $119K. Title in hand. Looking to rehome for $65K. Willing to entertain partial trades(land, guns, things with motors, etc.) and assist with delivery.
    Cheers, Jeremy

Update:
    Thanks All for the comments. Bucket list vehicle. Was bought to be a fun and promotional vehicle but wound up being so much fun for everything but parking lots(turning radius) that it quickly became a daily driver after the first year when the TJ's clutch went out. I tried not to drive it so much but couldn't help it. I feel bad treating it like a minivan, so it's priced at a spot so someone who wants a Jeep that has almost everything can snag it, takes as good care of it and have a lot of fun with it for a long time.
    Just saw a spot of oil in the garage this morning that is coming from the drivers front shock, so it'll have a brand new set of AEV tuned Bilstein 5160 remote reservoir shocks soon....
    Always filled with Premium fuel, except the one time I tried mid grade on trip to Utah(ran well but fuel economy dropped a ton) and always full synthetic in everything but the diffs(Dynatrac recommends non synthetics).
    Last edited by jrudolf; 12-15-2018, 12:39 AM.

Interesting top and bedcover set-up! First time seeing something like that on a Brute.

GLWS!

Comment

Softopper will gladly replicate it for anyone. Convertible bed topper is priceless and the cab soft top is awesome as well. Both have a safari option. Hit up Larry for anything you need. Softopper rocks!!!

Comment

Hi Jeremy, please list you asking price.
        Chris Holt
        Marketing Associate, AEV
        248-926-0256 x272
        cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Hmmmmm. NICE DCB!

Ben
          Ben Hedrick
          www.BenHedrick.com
          HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"
          2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
          2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
          2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
          2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
          2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
          2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
          2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
          2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
          2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon - Sold
          2005 570 AEV TJ Wrangler

Comment

Super interesting, love the soft topper...I see those coming up for the JT...this is a first on a BDC!!

Incredible price! GLWS!

B
            '84 Scrambler - SOLD - Time for an AEV!

The Replacement - 2014 Rubicon - D60/80 5.38 40"

Comment

Yea crazy low price - cheapest Brute I’ve seen period and much less with a hemi - highish miles is only nit but wow what a deal, the 3 other 2014 6.4 Brutes on the market now are asking in the $90k plus range. Someone’s gonna get a great Brute here and really looks great with that bed topper GLWS!!
              Last edited by 11JQ; 12-12-2018, 07:01 PM.
              JK 10th Rubi Anvil/Red AEV
              Tesla P85D

Comment

Awesome BDC! GLWS awesome price!

Comment

Thanks All. Bucket list vehicle. Was bought to be a fun and promotional vehicle but wound up being so much fun for everything but parking lots(turning radius) that it quickly became a daily driver after the first year when the TJ's clutch went out. I tried not to drive it so much but couldn't help it. I feel bad treating it like a minivan, so it's priced at a spot so someone who wants a Jeep that has almost everything can snag it, takes as good care of it and have a lot of fun with it for a long time.
                  Just saw a spot of oil in the garage this morning that is coming from the drivers front shock, so it'll have a brand new set of AEV tuned Bilstein 5160 remote reservoir shocks soon....
                  Always filled with Premium fuel, except the one time I tried mid grade on trip to Utah(ran well but fuel economy dropped a ton) and always full synthetic in everything but the diffs(Dynatrac recommends non synthetics).

Comment

At least you got some good miles out of it. We build so many fancy rigs and foster them in the garage for the next owner to have a low mileage Vehicle......good for you! That's a nice Jeep @ a fair price.
                    2012 JK 2 Door 2.5" AEV lift/ Fuel Hostage17 x 9 wheels, with Nitto 295x70 x 17 Tires. Warn Vr8000, Elite Bumper, LOD rear bumper, Teraflex tire carrier. Wife's Jeep!

My Jeep. 2014 JKU, 6.4L Hemi AEV kit, 2.5" AEV lift, 35" Duratrac's. Gen Right aluminum bumpers, Warn VR 8000 winch. Pro Rock 44.

Comment

Good for you in using it. My approach is if i dont use something as intended i find it a new home and move on
                      if my featherlite living quarters horse trailer sells soon this will become real tempting

Comment

PM’d you

Comment

Working...
                        X