TJ AEV Brute LS1 V8 with New In Box Highline Kit in Maryland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ AEV Brute LS1 V8 with New In Box Highline Kit in Maryland

LS1 powered 1999 Wrangler AEV Brute for sale, includes new-in-box AEV TJ Highline Kit. Truck has 74k miles (~65k on engine)

I bought it in 2011 already converted to Brute. I stored it in IL for a couple of years and then had the LS1 swap professionally done out there before bringing it home to Maryland, where it has been garage kept since. Always professionally serviced. I drove it as a daily driver for less than a year, and I use it for a summer cruiser and for fun in the snow.
    We have 3 kids, now, and it doesn't get much use anymore. I bring it out on Saturdays for a drive to the local Cars and Coffee, but that's the extent of it. I have a Wagoneer that's been waiting for a rebuild for a long time, and that can fit my whole family, so I'd like to sell the Brute and focus on that.

I bought the Highline Kit when AEV discontinued them because I had intended to install it, but haven't done it, yet. The kit is still in the boxes, unopened.

I'm the only owner of this, and I've been occasionally active on here over the years. We all know these things are hard to value, but I'm looking to be realistic so lets say:

$34k. This includes unopened TJ highline kit, extra Savegre wheel, half doors, full doors, and whatever else I have for TJs that you want.

It's currently only listed for sale here. I'm not in a huge hurry; the PA All Breeds Jeep Show is in July and if I still have it, I'll take it up there with a sign in the window.

Exterior:
    • AEV Brute Conversion completed 2011
    • Painted Velocity Yellow (GM)
    • Half doors and Full doors included (full doors are Solar Yellow (Jeep))
    • 35" Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac on AEV Savegre wheels.
      • I have a never-used spare Savegre wheel as well
    • Paint needs work. Some bubbling, scratches, chips.

Drive Train:
    • 5.7L LS1 V8 and 4L60E trans
      • from a 2004 GTO (VIN: 6G2VX12G44L257885)
      • 43k miles on engine at time of swap, currently ~65k miles on the engine.
      • Professionally installed and custom tuned by Hypercision Automotive in Orland Park, IL
      • It passes emissions. It has both the Jeep and the GM computer running simultaneously.
    • Custom TechRods wiring harness
    • Ford 9" rear with Motive Gear 4.88
    • Front D30 rebuilt with Motive Gear parts
    • Rock Krawler Short Arm kit
    • Magnaflow high-flow cat and muffler
    • Custom driveshaft
    • Novak Aluminum radiator
    • Novak tach adapter kit

Interior:
    • Removed the seat humps and most of the trans tunnel
    • Mounted Grand Cherokee Overland Summit heated/cooled seats nice and low. Great visibility, now.
      • Seats aren't currently wired in. I planned on it, but found I didn't really need to ever move them, so didn't.
    • Dynamat and new carpet
    • Custom fabricated shifter cup so the aftermarket shifter would fit in factory spot perfectly

Problems:
    • Paint condition
    • Needs another ground; occasionally losing some electronics
    • Needs steering system upgrade to improve handling
    • Parking break not currently connected

Last edited by Kevin; 06-10-2019, 05:39 PM.

More pics:

Comment

reserved for more pics

Comment

Your PM’s are full. What zip code? Do you have hood and flares for the kit? Would you consider selling the highline kit separately?

XRussoX

Comment

Originally posted by XRussoX View Post
          Your PM’s are full. What zip code? Do you have hood and flares for the kit? Would you consider selling the highline kit separately?

XRussoX
          Hey, thanks for letting me know about my inbox. I only have about a dozen in there... not sure why it would be full. Anyway, I deleted almost all of them; hopefully it helps.

I'm in 21030. I do have hood and flares; it's the full kit. I'm not interested in selling separately, though. If someone buys the Brute and chooses not to buy the kit, I'd then sell it separately.

Thanks!
          Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X