2016 Jeep Wrangler AEV JKU350 20,400 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Jeep Wrangler AEV JKU350 20,400 miles

I am the second owner of this gorgeous 2016 AEV JK350 that I bought in Dallas, TX. The original owners bought the Jeep in Durango, CO at Morehart Murphy Jeep and only put 6k miles on it then traded it for a Ford Raptor. The Jeep is in fantastic condition and has not been abused at all. I have only used it off road on a handful of occasions. I recently put KO2's on it which ride a bit better than the KM2's that came on it from AEV.
    This is a factory-built model not one that was assembled at a dealership and I have included a picture of both window stickers so you can see how this one is optioned. It runs and drives beautifully and hasn't give me a bit of trouble since I bought it. I have the original Carfax from my purchase that I can provide or feel free to pull a new one to verify the Jeep's clean history.
    I am located in Austin, TX but I would work with a buyer on shipping the Jeep out of state if necessary.
    When you consider the cost of a new Rubicon is near $50k before you get it kitted out for serious overland, this seems like a great value! I have all of the AEV accessories that came with the Jeep as well.

$44,0000

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
    Last edited by ATXJCM; 10-04-2019, 10:26 AM.

More pics

Comment

Is your Jeep still for sale?

Comment

Yes, still for sale

Comment

Working...
        X