Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Sahara JKU 5.7 Hemi Dynatracs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2008 Sahara JKU 5.7 Hemi Dynatracs

    42,000 miles
    conversion done in 2009 by AEV, have receipt
    • AEV front bumper
    • AEV rear bumper with water tank
    • AEV heat reduction hood
    • Warn winch

    dynatrac 44/60 done 2019 (about 1000 miles)
    • Upgraded tube thickness
    • Dynatrac ball joints
    • 5.13 gears
    • E-lockers front and rear
    • 1350 joint in rear

    axles negotiable, I could put stock with 4.88 gears back if preferred.


    $48,500
    Last edited by Ramsco; 09-17-2019, 11:54 AM.

  • #2
    More pics
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      This is an actual AEV conversion...

      Comment


      • #4
        Reduced $46,500

        Comment


        • #5
          What is this worth? I'm not hurting to sell it, but thought I had it priced fairly.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ramsco View Post
            What is this worth? I'm not hurting to sell it, but thought I had it priced fairly.
            The price someone can buy a well built V8 Wrangler is so low these days it sucks. I spent 5 months trying to sell mine and ended up trading it in. I wasn't on tons but it had all the other goodies & PR44 front. I ended up getting$ 38,500 on a rig I thought would have sold for 50K. So many people say they want a V8 Jeep but in reality most put everything on them but the V8. I think the JL killed values on the JK and Folks are maybe afraid to trust the conversion, emissions woes, etc. Good luck, your Jeep well worth your asking price but finding the right buyer is tough.
            2012 JK 2 Door 2.5" AEV lift/ Fuel Hostage17 x 9 wheels, with Nitto 295x70 x 17 Tires. Warn Vr8000, Elite Bumper, LOD rear bumper, Teraflex tire carrier. Wife's Jeep!

            My Jeep. 2014 JKU, 6.4L Hemi AEV kit, 2.5" AEV lift, 35" Duratrac's. Gen Right aluminum bumpers, Warn VR 8000 winch. Pro Rock 44.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by scubatech View Post

              The price someone can buy a well built V8 Wrangler is so low these days it sucks. I spent 5 months trying to sell mine and ended up trading it in. I wasn't on tons but it had all the other goodies & PR44 front. I ended up getting$ 38,500 on a rig I thought would have sold for 50K. So many people say they want a V8 Jeep but in reality most put everything on them but the V8. I think the JL killed values on the JK and Folks are maybe afraid to trust the conversion, emissions woes, etc. Good luck, your Jeep well worth your asking price but finding the right buyer is tough.
              Thanks for the reply! At least that gives me some sort of base line of real world experience. I'm tempted to just put the stock axles with 4.88 gears back in it and drop the price about $10k. With a new baby, it's just not getting used as it deserves. I actually still enjoy just driving it around town and listening to the Dynomax muffler on that Hemi, though.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ramsco View Post

                Thanks for the reply! At least that gives me some sort of base line of real world experience. I'm tempted to just put the stock axles with 4.88 gears back in it and drop the price about $10k. With a new baby, it's just not getting used as it deserves. I actually still enjoy just driving it around town and listening to the Dynomax muffler on that Hemi, though.
                That's a good idea. I personally couldn't stand the sorry Assed V6 so my engine was out at 600 miles!! Someone got one Hell of a Jeep for a steal. Keep us updated. There has been a couple of Guys who got the right buyer & price for their Jeeps on the Forums but V8 JK's aren't hard to find any longer.
                2012 JK 2 Door 2.5" AEV lift/ Fuel Hostage17 x 9 wheels, with Nitto 295x70 x 17 Tires. Warn Vr8000, Elite Bumper, LOD rear bumper, Teraflex tire carrier. Wife's Jeep!

                My Jeep. 2014 JKU, 6.4L Hemi AEV kit, 2.5" AEV lift, 35" Duratrac's. Gen Right aluminum bumpers, Warn VR 8000 winch. Pro Rock 44.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I had the same experience. I sold a 2011 6.4 hemi jeep for $35k with 80k miles. This is a great jeep, the right guy will come along.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X