2018 Jeep JK L Recon AEV 6.4 l Only 76 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Jeep JK L Recon AEV 6.4 l Only 76 miles

2018 Jeep Wrangler JK L Rubicon Recon Edition.

I would be willing to part trade for credit at AEV for a 2020 Prospector XL fully optioned build with ARB's plus other goodies at AEV's factory. I will provide brand new truck and delivery to AEV.

76 miles and still has the brand new car smell!

Factory sleeper. Stretched 10" with a Brand new Mopar 6.4 liter Hemi. Every part used was brand new Factory Mopar with the AEV Hemi conversion kit which was/is sold at Jeep Dealerships Nationwide.

The last 4 digits of this Recon are 1941 which is interesting since that was the first year of full production of Jeep for the military effort. (Yes you can read anything into numbers, just fun facts)

Timeline : 8/30/19 Purchased, 9/19/19 Picked up from Dealership trailered to Tempe, AZ storage locker. 11/11/19 Dropped Jeep at Jeep works. 1/24/20 trailered Jeep to Olympia,WA 2/1/20 Hemi swap started. 2/9/20 Hemi swap completed

Jeep was taken to Eric at JeepWorks in Tempe, AZ for his custom 10" strech. He is an amazing guy with attention to detail second to none. His website jeepworksltd.com information regarding the process. Simply put he is building factory LJs out of the JK 2 door. Next up was the AEV 6.4 liter Hemi Conversion with Tom Woods 1350 front and rear CV drivelines installed.

Factory Mopar half doors available painted at the same time of conversion for an additional 1900.00

Factory Winch tray available for an additional 150.00

Lein holder is Ally Bank. Will provide all necessary documents for you to obtain clear title payoff is around 37kish

Full price will get Free delivery to WA,OR,ID,MT Bozeman west. $500 for CA,NV,AZ,UT,WY,MT Bozeman East. Contact for other discounted delivery rates. I will personally deliver to ensure speed and safety. 2016 Chevrolet with a deckover open trailer. I can leave Olympia with in a two day notice heading your direction.

Contact Jamie for details 3602809610

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gt9mk5ZSrr87oQNJ8
    ​​​​​​​

You're kidding me... 93k and you're going to charge $500 for delivery?

Of all the hilarity in that asking price, the funniest thing of all is that $500 delivery fee.

I mean really... someone is going to shell out nearly 100k and you're going to charge them $500 to deliver it? Wow... just wow.

Thanks for the laugh though!

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
      X