2013 Jeep JKUR 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Jeep JKUR 10th Anniversary

Here is a highly modified 2013 10th Anniversary JKU w/ the 3.6L that we are helping a customer sell since he can no longer enjoy it like he used to when he lived here in Colorado. He has since moved to New York, took it out a few times while out there and brought it back to us in early March since there is more of a Jeep market here. This Jeep has been all over the United States on multiple Jeep Jamborees and trails. We built this Jeep and trailer from the ground up when the customer brought them in. I will compose a list of the items that are on the Jeep/trailer that I can remember from memory. The customer would like to sell this set up as a package and not willing to split anything at this time. The Jeep is located in Northern Colorado. The customer is asking $70k for the package and us motivated and negotiable on the price.

Jeep
    Jeep has the stock 3.6L engine and about 70K miles
    AEV 4.5" w/ high capacity springs
    Falcon 3.4 remote piggyback shocks
    5.13 gears w/ RCV axle shafts in the front
    Chromoly shafts in the rear
    Tom Woods Driveshafts
    Stock axles w/ gusset on the front
    BMF wheels w/ painted trim ring (non-beadlock) (x5) and 37x12.50r17 BFG KO2's
    10A bumper w/ Warn 9.5CTi and Maximus-3
    Stock rear bumper w/ AEV tire carrier, fuel caddy, hi-lift/jack mount, IPF reverse lights and AEV back up camera to factory nav
    AEV rear corner guards
    AEV tub rails
    TNT Customs rock sliders w/ boat sliders
    Nemesis fender flares w/ Nemesis front inner liners
    AEV snorkel kit w/ AFE filter in the stock box
    Superchips Traildash w/ front camera input
    Altimeter gauge
    Airwerkz OBA system
    Dual S-Pod systems all used for accessories/lights
    Cobra CB radio
    Jeep kitchen/drawer system in the cargo area
    Gobi roof rack w/ Autohome (carbon fiber)
    Bullhide bed liner for the flooring (no carpet in the Jeep and no carpet to put back in)
    Rancho half doors (front and rear)

There's probably some other things that are not coming to mind at this time, but feel free to ask more questions.

Trailer

Jeep branded tent trailer built by Livin' Lite
    ARB fridge/freezer inside the door
    S-Pod system to control lights/accessories on the trailer
    Rigid rock lights
    KC Hi-lites exterior lighting
    Road Shower
    DeeZee tool box w/ water storage tank, storage tank pump, and solar power to charge the battery
    35x12.50r17 KO2 tires

There's probably some other things that are not coming to mind at this time, but feel free to ask more questions.
    Last edited by 4wheelit; 05-05-2020, 07:25 PM.

More Pics....

Comment

More Pics...

Comment

Am I Missing the price somewhere?

Comment

I remembered I forgot to post the asking price. The customer is asking $70k for the package, but he is motivated and negotiable on the price.

Comment

Ill take the trailer when he decides to sell it alone vs package.

Comment

I just heard from the customer this morning and he is ready to wheel and deal. He has dropped the Jeep to $55k and is willing to part with the trailer at $11k. Lucky73, are you interested in the trailer still?

Comment

Yes. sent you a PM and left you a voicemail too. thx

Comment

The customer has dropped the Jeep to $50k and the trailer he has at $11k. I still have both here at the shop in Northern Colorado.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Working...
                    X