What's it Worth? 2015 JKUR AEV 450 45k miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it Worth? 2015 JKUR AEV 450 45k miles

This isn't a feeler, just my initial inquiry before I start giving more thought to a fresh AEV JL build. This 2015 JKUR was not only built by AEV, but bought and built in-house for AEV to display and show at various events. I have the AEV order form showing $16500 in upgrades. I purchased it in 2017 with 25k miles, currently at 45k miles. I've added tube doors, AEV's 4.5" lift, full LED lighting all around, rocker guard side steps, adjustable front and rear track bars and sway bar mounts, cargo security trunk, under seat security box, mirror movers with heat and power, Rhino roof rails and a bunch of other odds and ends. I coated the undercarriage and every hole with wools wax, treated the paint with sealer and always garaged it. Recently I swapped every fluid in the vehicle, replaced under warranty the front driveshaft with a new factory jeep unit (boot torn can't buy separately) as well as the front sway bar disconnect motor assembly. The front control arm bushings were recently replaced with upgraded units and a proper alignment was done. I have a stack of receipts as well. I'm missing a lot here but was wondering what the group thinks a reasonable value is. I'm considering a new Jeep 392 with whatever AEV comes up with package-wise and this 2015 would need to go to make room. Thanks!
    '15 JKUR AEV350

392 orders opened today, better get your order in I heard its going to be limited production due to the fuel economy effecting the manufacturers average
    2015 Ram 3500 Prospector
    2011 Hemi JK Wrangler

Comment

The value really depends on if you can find a buyer. If you’re looking at trading it in the value is probably around $31,500 unless you trade at an AEV dealer who might be able to give you a bit more. If you’re selling privately I’d add 5-8k to the trade amount. Start it at 40k and see if you get any offers.
      2012 JKUR 3.5 SC, F/R Bumpers, HRH, Savegres, KM2s

Comment

JL market has hit the value of these a bit..not all together but definitely some. I’m in the 35k-40k range with the miles. GLWTS, and to echo other comments Yea the 392 will fill up soon better get that order in.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Not looking to be first in line for a 392 and if they sell out they sell out. Maybe next year for sure. We'll see!
          '15 JKUR AEV350

Comment

Working...
          X