• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 2 Door JK Rubicon with 5.7 AEV Hemi Kit

Hi Folks,

2007 JK Rubicon 2 Door, with an AEV 5.7 HEMI Swap. 90,300 Miles
    . Red Lion PA 17356 $22,500

I am assuming the swap was done when the Jeep was fairly new. I picked this up in NC a few years ago, and drove it to PA.. The Jeep runs and drives very nice, being an 07 there are a few dings and chips. I drive it every day. Here’s what I know about it.

Updates- C&R Radiator, Mopar Water Pump, Alternator, Belt, Idler, Tensioner, Hoses Etc. PS Suction Line, AT Rubber Lines. Battery, Mopar Clockspring, Mopar Filler Neck, Mopar Yellow Starter Solenoid Pigtail. New Fuel Pump, AEV Updated Fuel Lines, Spark Plugs, Etc. Napa Pads and Rotors, Stainless Brake Hoses all around. Unit Bearings, U Joints and a Dana Front Driveline. All Moog steering and alignment.
    Genright Front Bumper with Warn USA Synthetic Line Winch, Aries Aluminum Fenders, Poison Spyder Rear Bumper. OME Shocks, 35” KM3’s , AEV Jack Base, CB and all the little things I am forgetting..

Quirks- Jeep originally had a metric cluster in it, vehicle history report will show that odometer reading (mileage not stored in cluster, it’s in the ECM). Occasionally the passenger seat sensor trips an airbag light. The AC usually needs topped off in the spring for a tiny leak. The previous owner made a mess of the stereo system, plan on replacing it and the speakers. That is/was next on my list.

Comes with both gauge clusters, the AEV Procal and the back seat that matches the SRT buckets.

PM me and I will gladly provide contact info.

Comment

Comment

Jeep no longer offered for sale.

Comment

Working...
        X