X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Jeep LJ Unlimited 37 AEV wheels

Its on Ebay check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=330572400315[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Will Cabell; 06-05-2011, 03:25 PM.

Hey everyone, I am new to the AEV forums but am glad I found you. This jeep fits into my budget nicely and am what I am looking. Can any help me with if it is worth it? Should the salvage title scare me away? Seems like a good price but like I said I am quite new to jeeps. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Being that I bought this jeep as a salvage title I wasn't scared away. Especially after I saw the photos of the damage. I'll be glad to send them to you. Email me cabelln1@gmail.com if you plan on wheeling this jeep then take advantage of the savings here.

Comment

Bump, check out the link! Ends in 4 days

Comment

I notice it's been converted to a CJ style tailgate. How does it latch?

--Donnie

Comment

I used the original latches on the tailgate, just made a bracket inside the tub for them.

Comment

$13,000 bucks alot cheaper than comparable rigs and a good foundation to build from. Great candidate for Hemi and 1 tons! 2 sets of doors, soft top bikini top, ect..... This is a heck of an opportunity!

Comment

Manual or automatic? Current mileage? All LJ's were 4.0's, right?

--Donnie

Comment

Working...
                X