2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Hemi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Hemi

This 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is loaded with all of the necessities to get you to the trail, cruise through town, and keep up with traffic on the Interstate. This is our shop Jeep that has about 300 miles off off-road time in both Moab, Utah and Colorado since we did the conversion. It is time to upgrade into a new 10th Anniversary and start building that one.

Here is a list of items that have been done to this sweet ride and what is included:
    AEV 4.5" SC Suspension Lift
    JKS Steering Box Brace
    JKS Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
    5.7L Hemi w/ AEV Converson Kit - 20,000 Miles on the motor
    AEV Heat Reduction Hood Painted to Match w/ Custom Paint
    Custom Exhaust - Header Back
    AEV Rear Bumper w/ the AEV Tire Carrier
    AEV Premium Front Bumper
    AEV Argent Pintler Wheels (5)
    Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains - 37x13.50r17 (5) (Less than 5000 miles on the set)
    Warn 9.5 cti Winch
    Warn 7" HID Driving Lights
    5.13 Gears
    ARB Rear Air Locker w/ Underhood mounted compressor
    Leather Seats in Custom Colors
    Seat Heaters in the Front Seats
    N-Fab Rock Sliders w/ Removeable N-Fab Steps
    Bushwacker Rocker Panel Armor
    Bestop Bikini Top w/ Bestop Header Channel and Factory Door Surrounds
    Also Included: Factory 3 Piece Hard Top in Khaki
    The graphics on the Jeep are a vinyl and they are removeable

Feel free to give Scott, the owner, a call here at the shop if you have any further questions. 970-224-2288

There are more pictures that can be viewed on Ebay at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-...#ht_1036wt_726
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 4wheelit; 08-27-2013, 07:07 AM.

Originally posted by 4wheelit View Post
    This 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is loaded with all of the necessities to get you to the trail, cruise through town, and keep up with traffic on the Interstate. This is our shop Jeep that has about 300 miles off off-road time in both Moab, Utah and Colorado since we did the conversion. It is time to upgrade into a new 10th Anniversary and start building that one.

Here is a list of items that have been done to this sweet ride and what is included:
    AEV 4.5" SC Suspension Lift
    JKS Steering Box Brace
    JKS Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
    5.7L Hemi w/ AEV Converson Kit - 20,000 Miles on the motor
    AEV Heat Reduction Hood Painted to Match w/ Custom Paint
    3" Custom Exhaust - Header Back
    AEV Rear Bumper w/ the AEV Tire Carrier
    AEV Premium Front Bumper
    AEV Argent Pintler Wheels (5)
    Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains - 37x13.50r17 (5) (Less than 5000 miles on the set)
    Warn 9.5 cti Winch
    Warn 7" HID Driving Lights
    5.13 Gears
    ARB Rear Air Locker w/ Underhood mounted compressor
    Leather Seats in Custom Colors
    Seat Heaters in the Front Seats
    N-Fab Rock Sliders w/ Removeable N-Fab Steps
    Bushwacker Rocker Panel Armor
    Bestop Bikini Top w/ Bestop Header Channel and Factory Door Surrounds
    Also Included: Factory 3 Piece Hard Top in Khaki
    The graphics on the Jeep are a vinyl and they are removeable

Feel free to give Scott, the owner, a call here at the shop if you have any further questions. 970-224-2288

There are more pictures that can be viewed on Ebay at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-...#ht_1036wt_726
    Colorado sure has some beautiful Jeeps. This should sell quickly. This is the first time I have heard of your shop.
    2012 JK 2 Door 2.5" AEV lift/ Fuel Hostage17 x 9 wheels, with Nitto 295x70 x 17 Tires. Warn Vr8000, Elite Bumper, LOD rear bumper, Teraflex tire carrier. Wife's Jeep!

My Jeep. 2014 JKU, 6.4L Hemi AEV kit, 2.5" AEV lift, 35" Duratrac's. Gen Right aluminum bumpers, Warn VR 8000 winch. Pro Rock 44.

Comment

We definitely do a lot of Jeeps since that is the hottest thing right now. I know the boss is hoping the Jeep will sell rather quickly so he can get his new one.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheelit View Post
        We definitely do a lot of Jeeps since that is the hottest thing right now. I know the boss is hoping the Jeep will sell rather quickly so he can get his new one.
        If it doesn't, I'd go to New Belgium Brewery and drown my sorrows. I miss that place...........
        08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon: lift, wheels/tires, bumpers, skids, sliders, winch, lights, cb. All the normal stuff, plus some.......
        Build thread: Here
        Lake Norman Crawlers

Comment

I 2nd that....New Belgium Brewery is awesome....
          2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Ava's in 15 years )
          2011 Acura MDX (SWMBO)
          2000 Jeep Sport Wrangler (Sold)

Comment

Looks like the mechanic that built that really new what he was doing! Ha! Ha!
            I don't think its 3" exhaust from the manifolds back though. 2 or 2.5 I think. Love you guys -Starck

Comment

Originally posted by rgstarck View Post
              Looks like the mechanic that built that really new what he was doing! Ha! Ha!
              I don't think its 3" exhaust from the manifolds back though. 2 or 2.5 I think. Love you guys -Starck
              How do we know that ?

Comment

Starck - I think you are correct. It's whatever the stock manifolds for the GC would be. We did not start doing the 3" back exhaust system until the 6.4L came out.

Panhead - Starck did a majority of the work on this Jeep when he was here with us at the shop.

Comment

How many miles on the Jeep?

Comment

There is about 20K on the motor with under 38K on the odometer.

Comment

The Ebay auction on this JK is ending within the next 3 hours. Let us know if you have any questions about it before auctions end.

Comment

Working...
                      X